Thread: cyp question

wannaBbigger is offline Junior Member

Question cyp question

could a person age about 42 6'4 230lbs use cyp by itselt. if so is the a good doeage you can recomend (400-500mg a week maybe) to be followed by clomid or nolv.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes its a good cycle at 500 a week. Run 12 weeks. Have nolva on hand for itchy/sore nips. Use nolva at 20mg ED for PCT, at least a month. If you have high body fat though, you will expereince some water bloat to add to the fat. If your lean, no prob.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    yes its a good cycle at 500 a week. Run 12 weeks. Have nolva on hand for itchy/sore nips. Use nolva at 20mg ED for PCT, at least a month. If you have high body fat though, you will expereince some water bloat to add to the fat. If your lean, no prob.
    That would be a good way to go but you should probably hold off a little bit longer since you've only been lifting seriously for a year and a half now. It's your decision but you can still probably make some more decent natural gains before you do your first cycle.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    That would be a good way to go but you should probably hold off a little bit longer since you've only been lifting seriously for a year and a half now. It's your decision but you can still probably make some more decent natural gains before you do your first cycle.
    that is prudent advice... but for me i hit natural max in 1 year.

wannaBbigger is offline Junior Member
    i wasnt asking for me. it a friend who has been working out for about 15 years natural and now wants to try it

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBbigger
    i wasnt asking for me. it a friend who has been working out for about 15 years natural and now wants to try it
    Your friend will love it!At 42,his growing capabilities are somewhat limited with hormone levels decending.

~Pinnacle~

smiler is offline Senior Member
    tell him to ask his doc, he can get a script for a little (depending on the doc)

Thread Information