Thread: dbol nausea....

9natural9 is offline Banned

dbol nausea....

Gents, I just want to pass my recent experience with chewing up dbol on an empty stomch, and working out. I would not recommend it. Normally I chew up my dbols with a granola bar and some water, but yesterday I did not. I popped them and went to work bi's/tri's. This day is NOT the hardest by all means, though I still am scraping myself off the floor after the workout. Anyway, my last set of tri pulldowns, I began to dry heave uncontrollably. I continued on into my reps, while gagging aloud. A couple bros came over to me and ask if I was OK, and I said yes that I just had a stomach flew. I finished my set and thought it was the end of that. I bent down to grab my water bottle and I vomited a little liquid, but I kept it in my mouth fearing it had my precious dbols in it. I grabbed my water and chugged, washing down everything. I know this is sick, but I could have prevented it if I would have respected the lil dbols and fed them a granola bar......just my lil story I hope it might help.......dbols=have something on your stomach!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    good story bro!! kinda sick though

I'd do the same, you couldnt risk losing the dbol !! I'd do that for anything, I couldnt loose than calories with food either!!

always take the dbol with food, if not for sickness problems to prevent gas atleast.

G-S Guest
    I never had a problem w/ taking the DBOL , no matter what time of day, or on a full/empty stomach. I must of been lucky!

Thread Information