Thread: Hcg???

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member

Hcg???

just wondering whats the best time to use HCG ? during cycle and/or last week?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Any time your nuts are smaller, or have sufficient reason to believe they are smaller, or have not been producing test for over 8 weeks, but some would do it earlier. It's grey area, but be concervative in the dosing and liberal in the frequency. Next time - hit the search button and compile your own information;it will not only give you the answer, but a basis for believing it!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel595
    just wondering whats the best time to use HCG? during cycle and/or last week?
    There are several factors invloved....length of your cycle, how prone you are to tesicular atrophy, what/ how much your cycling, etc......don't be afraid to run a search.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i now use HCG at the end of a cycle. I do about 2 weeks of it. I use tren so i shut down hard. I make sure that the 2 weeks end as the last AAS ester runs out of my body. That is, your last HCG shot should coincide with the time the AAS is gone from your blood. I use a 2500iu shot first, then 1000iu EOD for the 2 weeks. Balls grow back fast, and now im much more prepared for PCT, which is Nolva 10mg ED and ldex .5 ED for as long as it takes to get natty test back.

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    Seems to be a never ending question. Everybody who uses HCG should try to fit their needs and so should you. The length and dosage of your cycle should most definately be considered. Do a search and you'll find there are many ways you can utilize HCG. Personally I use 500iu x2/WK, start of cycle to about 1-2WKS before PCT. That keeps the boys in check until then, but that's what works for me.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165465 Good read. I had the same question as you and I found my answer here.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165465 Good read. I had the same question as you and I found my answer here.
    this is hookers profile, and is good advice. Him and I agree on HCG dosing, and only using at the end of cycle... why have more drugs in your body for longer for no other reason than to keep bigger balls? HCG works quick.

Thread Information