Thread: new here

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member

new here

hello, this is the first time i have posted on this site. I just had a few questions. I am running a cycle of omnedren @ 500mg per week, I am about to get off and start my hcg and clomid. I am a ncaa d3 athelet and would like to run a cycle all through my sping season. we only get tested if we make it to the post season so i will know a couple weeks ahead of time if im going to be tested. I was thinking about running a cycle of dbol and propinate due to the low clearence time. I was just woundering how many days/weeks on this cycle will i actually need to make sure im not going to piss dirty? thank you and i look foward to all the info i will gain from this site.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Run a search for detection times-also you should notice on the main page an ad for a steroid cleansing agent. Personally never used it cause I got no concerns for being tested. But it is advertised here, so it ususally means it has some positive aspects.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dbol 's detection time is 5-6 weeks, as stated on the main web site.

Test Prop's is 2 weeks, also on the main web site.

However, I would leave slightly longer, just to make sure. Dbol 7-8 weeks and Test Prop 3-4 weeks.

As said above, the 'SteroidCleanse' (available here) has been claimed to rid you body from the both above compounds in a matter of days. Might be an idea for you.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    thnx

Thread Information