Thread: ** Source check

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member

** Source check

I was thinking about ordering from an online source, the webpage was legit on the BD source checker. does this mean that it is a good source to order from.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Before placing an order with someone you never did biz with.Verify through MODs and VETS that the source is legit.Have at least 5-10 yea's before you move forward.

~Pinnacle~

well i just tried to pm sme mods, but it says that my accound dosen't have sufficient privilages, how do i get in contact with them?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by thndrgod33
    well i just tried to pm sme mods, but it says that my accound dosen't have sufficient privilages, how do i get in contact with them?
    You must have at least 25 posts to PM someone.

ccriderss is offline New Member
    Yes and no... I use the BD source check all the time and it does help...but all that means is that BD has sold to them directly..... they could buy some and then sell some fakes or whatever.... so far... i have had good ecperiences ordering offline... i use sites that take credit cards because if they scam you... visa will give you your money back (even though steroids are illegal, there are some meds on most of these sites that are legal to purchase like the acne and hair meds) Also, when u place your order..make sure the site redirects you to a secure site (this will show you that an actualy company besides the web page is processing the credit card, and you are not just giving out your info) then when i get the bottle... i compare them to the pics on the web page... the new ones are hard to conterfit since they all have diffrent color caps and the green top to the multidose vials have a unique design on them....good way to make sure the source is sending out legit stuff

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Before placing an order with someone you never did biz with.Verify through MODs and VETS that the source is legit.Have at least 5-10 yea's before you move forward.

~Pinnacle~
    This is the safest way.

thank you

ProteinMan! is offline Banned
    well I did the same thing with the source checking at the BD website and it said that it was a "valid selling" website to purchase from , but I'm begining to worry that my package isnt going to come because ive been waiting for almost 2 weeks and it still hasnt come yet. The website that I ordered from said 8-14 days and its already been 12. If it doesnt come , then I will definetly never trust taking another chance using the BD source checking again. Yes, BD specifically said that this website is a valid selling website to purchase from. Now they were correct about a website that I once purchased from and I recieved my products, but then I found another site that was cheaper and I wanted to save some money by giving them a try. So I will be back to let everyone know if the BD source checker was right about this one.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMan!
    well I did the same thing with the source checking at the BD website and it said that it was a "valid selling" website to purchase from , but I'm begining to worry that my package isnt going to come because ive been waiting for almost 2 weeks and it still hasnt come yet. The website that I ordered from said 8-14 days and its already been 12. If it doesnt come , then I will definetly never trust taking another chance using the BD source checking again. Yes, BD specifically said that this website is a valid selling website to purchase from. Now they were correct about a website that I once purchased from and I recieved my products, but then I found another site that was cheaper and I wanted to save some money by giving them a try. So I will be back to let everyone know if the BD source checker was right about this one.
    the source check doesn't say it's a legit site... just says they have sold that site legit gear... wether they decide to pass that legit gear onto u instead of a vial of cooking oil is another thing... not saying u can't get legit gear online... i do all the time... but it's always a crap shoot when u order from a website...

oceanrun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccriderss
    I use the BD source
    BD website where and how do you check?

Thanks if you can give this info if not that ok I understand.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrun
    BD website where and how do you check?

Thanks if you can give this info if not that ok I understand.
    www.britishdragon.com u can't order from there of course, but they do have legit pics of their gear and a source check function..

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    www.britishdragon.com u can't order from there of course, but they do have legit pics of their gear and a source check function..

Thanks Bro!

Oh do you also have QV web page?? if not thats ok I will try to look it up on the web.
    Last edited by oceanrun; 09-26-2005 at 09:35 AM.

Its ok I found it

Thread Information