oldman is offline Anabolic Member

T3 & Clen... yes again

I know this has been asked and answered 1000 times but none of the post I found made it 100% clear to me on 2 things.

Okay I understand Ramping up on T3 is not as important and a slow decent to allow for my natural production to come back.. cool.

What I do not understand is where does Clen come in and how much? Is there a % based on T3 that should be taken and do I take it shorter or longer than T3?

My other stupid question is this. I am looking to shed fat, I am not as worried about muscle loss as I am about getting rid of as much fat as possible. Now will Clen help preserve some muscle while on T3 without me having to take any other AAS?

If this has been covered before and you can point me to a clear thread that is cool.. I searched and just could not find the relationship use for T3 and Clen and then none use of AAS during cutting cycle.. I am looking at 6-10 weeks.

Thanks

Oldman

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Thread reading should only supplement forum documentation, not replace it.
    These should provide answers to your questions...
    Profiles:
    Clen - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950
    T3 - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=173205

Clen Handbook:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=handbook

Enjoy,

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 09-21-2005 at 09:22 AM. Reason: left something out

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I know this has been asked and answered 1000 times but none of the post I found made it 100% clear to me on 2 things.

Okay I understand Ramping up on T3 is not as important and a slow decent to allow for my natural production to come back.. cool.

What I do not understand is where does Clen come in and how much? Is there a % based on T3 that should be taken and do I take it shorter or longer than T3?

My other stupid question is this. I am looking to shed fat, I am not as worried about muscle loss as I am about getting rid of as much fat as possible. Now will Clen help preserve some muscle while on T3 without me having to take any other AAS?

If this has been covered before and you can point me to a clear thread that is cool.. I searched and just could not find the relationship use for T3 and Clen and then none use of AAS during cutting cycle.. I am looking at 6-10 weeks.

Thanks

Oldman
    You should pyramid the t3 up and down. You should give time for your body to adjust to the temperature change as sometimes it isnt that comfortable. Some people say there is no need to pyramid back down but I still like to play it safe.
    As far as clen, it has a synergistic effect with t3. Also a good idea to pyramid your clen dose up as well so you can handle the sides a little better, but there is no need to pyramid down.
    For using both I would pyramid t3 up and down over 8-10 weeks and pyramid the clen up by 20mcg ed until you reach 160mcg. Use benadryl before bed every 3 weeks, every day for the week.
    Using t3 without gear, specifically test isnt a good idea. Clen isn't anti-catabolic enough to prevent muscle loss.
    You mentioned you dont care about muscle loss... You should since by losing muscle you'll be reducing your BMR and as soon as you go off the fat will capable of coming back on quick a bit faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You mentioned you dont care about muscle loss... You should since by losing muscle you'll be reducing your BMR and as soon as you go off the fat will capable of coming back on quick a bit faster.
    Gotcha.. Okay I was not sure about that part, that is what I was wondering if Clen would help with. I guess I have to what until I get some Test in hand before doing this.. Glad I asked first. I was not sure on it.

>> Edit > I did not realize T3 was that powerful. This is a great forum..

thank you

Oldman
    Last edited by oldman; 09-21-2005 at 10:05 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Gotcha.. Okay I was not sure about that part, that is what I was wondering if Clen would help with. I guess I have to what until I get some Test in hand before doing this.. Glad I asked first. I was not sure on it.

>> Edit > I did not realize T3 was that powerful. This is a great forum..

thank you

Oldman
    EJ provided very good advice, but it's still only the Cliff Notes version.
    The sources I listed will be invaluable to your journey.
    Hope you read them.

M.

Magic, thank you very much.. Yes I am reading those linsk you sent.. That Clem link is enough to make your head spin, I am going to print and read off-line so I am sure I am not missing anything.

thank you again

Thread Information