wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

tren gyno vs. test gyno

which is easier to get. Gyno related to tren or gyno from test. I know you use letro for tren because of the build up of progesterin ( i think) and nolva for test. But is one more common than the other.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i dont know if im mistaken but i thought tren does not aromatize so there should not be a chance of gyno

i think you can get gyno caused by progeterone from tren

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    i think you can get gyno caused by progeterone from tren
    Yeah, Im not sure what the differences are between each type of gyno except that tren is a progestrin-type steroid . As for getting gyno from tren: you definately can.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Tren doesn't aromatize into progesterone it stimulates the PgR directly at about 60% the rate of progesterone and one of tren's metabolites has a higher binding affinity than that of progesterone itself.

Anyway you can prevent 'fina gyno' by managing estrogen levels, estrogen and progesterone gyno: one can't happen w/o the other.

IMO the best drug to use during a fina/test cycle is letrozole it's any estrogenic and lowers PgR concentrations.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Tren doesn't aromatize into progesterone it stimulates the PgR directly at about 60% the rate of progesterone and one of tren's metabolites has a higher binding affinity than that of progesterone itself.

Anyway you can prevent 'fina gyno' by managing estrogen levels, estrogen and progesterone gyno: one can't happen w/o the other.

IMO the best drug to use during a fina/test cycle is letrozole it's any estrogenic and lowers PgR concentrations.
    letrozole is the same as arimidex correct?

Big klg how much letro do you recommend taking? Must i take it everyday or take like every third day.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    letrozole is the same as arimidex correct?
    No, it's a different drug, letrozole (brand name femera) and anastrozole (brand name arimidex ) are both aromatize inhibitors with letrozole being the stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    Big klg how much letro do you recommend taking? Must i take it everyday or take like every third day.
    Depends on your cycle, estrogen/progestin sensitivity etc, .5mg eod or even e3d can work. One thing though you must start taking letro at least 2 wks before your cycle.

why do you have to take letro 2 weeks before your cycle. I have already started. SHould i still do the letro. Also my letro is 2.5mg/ml. How do i know how to get .5 mg eod

Thread Information