Thread: Why not Deca

jjalison is offline Junior Member

Smile Why not Deca

On the advise of many I have decided to postpone my first cycle for atleast a few more months. I am not, however, postponing my education. I have seen atleast 20 posts where people say Sust & Deca , drop the Deca and do just the Sust or a single test. Why drop the Deca? Would you not gain more advantage from the Sust/Deca combination vs only Sust?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Most are trying to reccomend a very simple first cycle, I believe this will be your first cycle right? It is believed that one should not overload in the beginning when you are so receptive to the gear you can use less and still get good gains, whereas later on you may have to get creative in your stacks and doses to get the same results you got with a simple test E cycle in the beginnig.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    The reason being,most here know the power of Testosterone .No need to stack drugs.All's you need is Test and food,and lots of it.When you learn that Test is all you really need to grow,the money you will save should be astronomical.I wish I knew that 10+ cycles ago!!

~Pinnacle~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Think of it this way, my first cycle I used only 450mg/wk testosterona,(I did stack it with DBOL and Deca which I don't reccomend for newbs) Now several cycles later I use almost a gram/week and don't get the same results I did the first time. It is a progressive thing, so why start the progression any higher than you need?

jinos is offline Member
    When you get a limp dick just remember we said told ya so. Test alone will do wonders for a first cycle.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i agree 100 percent. i am getting my test today. that is all im doing and all i recomend too. i did some research here and found out that EVERYONE will recommend this cycle.

big_C is offline Member
    First cycle, test only, why?? Your first cycle, when done right will be your biggest gainer, think of it this way, your receptors are sponges bro, sucking it up. As you progress into other cycles down the road, you'll need more gear and more compopunds to achive close to what you did your first cycle, don't "fill the sponge" so soon in life, like pinnacle said, i wish i knew this years ago when I started, now I have to do alot and it gets expensive, besides the health risks at high doses. IMO start with Test, then second cycle add EQ or Deca , or second cycle, just use Test, but a different ester and frontload with an oral like d-bol. Third cycle switch Test esters, add Eq or Deca..so where I'm going with this?? Mix it up and learn what your body responds well to, everyone is different. Don't be in a hurry, mass and strengh take years bro, it's not overnight, oh yea..and besides all that...eat like a horse. IMO...big eating and Test alone are the best builders.

Thread Information