Thread: accutane

john30 is offline Junior Member

accutane

Made second appointment with dermatologist,First time he gave Tetracycline.Not pleased with results,I'm 2 mounths int test and tren cycle and exp. terrible acne.I read that to take accutane you must get blood work done.Are my elevated test levels going to show up,will I get denied sript and get embarrased.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I don't think they run a testosterone test, unless your doctor knows you're on and wants to see you arrested. However, what they're looking for with an accutane test are things like cholesterol levels, which are affected by the drug. And, since you're on, your cholesterol levels will be through the roof, which may prevent your doc from prescribing. Running blood tests are expensive, so they don't just run the gauntlet for everyone's blood. Only what they need. Accutane doesn't affect testosterone levels , so I don't thing they would test for it. I don't know for sure though.

Montgomery

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Tetracycline sucks. when i took it, i really didn't see any results. There are too many limitations too. Two hours prior or after meals, not taken with dairy. Two times daily. Damn. Eating as much as you should makes this almost impossible. Try taking vitamin b. It helped me. You just have to take high doses. 10 grams ed for a week or two, then when the acne subides, just use a maintenance dose, at around 3-5grams ed. One thing ive been using lately that acctually has been working is deoderant. Just rub it ont the problem areas. Seems to dry them out an d clear up. here is the link to the thread that i got it from:
    My top secret acne cure

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    Try taking vitamin b. It helped me. You just have to take high doses. 10 grams ed for a week or two, then when the acne subides, just use a maintenance dose, at around 3-5grams ed.
    There's lots of Vitamin B's bro... I'm assuming you mean B5?

Thread Information