SGr4698 is offline New Member

Question First cycle info

Hey all, I have just subscribed and think this is one of the best sites I have seen relating to bodybuiding and what not.
    ANYWAY... i am just about to start my first cycle. It consists of deca and injectable winnie. I plan to do 50mg of the winnie eod for six weeks.... now here is the problem .. i have 10 shots of deca @ 200mg ... i should probably get more , i know .. but i can not - so how should i space those two out .... and yes I am going to finish with clomid, tribestan, and methoxy (cant hurt)
    Also what gains can i expect to get I would like to get to around 200 lbs, i am currently 5'10" and 180 .. do u think this is possible?? Thanks

vinny is offline New Member

Talking

hey bro, i'd say u forget about the winny, and do your deca +maybe some sus250, or even test enathat+ d-bol. i do not sugest winny for a bigginer cycle, any how bro, also u really need to watch your diet. that is the important part, u need to make sure u do get 2-3grams of protein per lb. take small meals but, complete.
    for ya, i would sugest a cycle such as this one:

week***********deca********sus****d-bol****clomid
    ---1***********500mg**************35mg***********
    ---2***********500mg**************30mg***********
    ---3***********500mg*******250mg**25mg***********
    ---4***********500mg*******250mg**20mg***********
    ---5***********************500mg*****************
    ---6***********************500mg*****************
    ---7***********************500mg*****************
    ---8***********************500mg**********50mgeod
    ---9**************************************100mgeod
    ---10*************************************50mgeod

some people do not like to tapper sus, but i like doing it, but bro as a first cycle i think, u will see good enough results just buy doing this. oh and if u feel your niples getting sore, sensetive or itchy at any time, start taking nolvadex , and continue till the end of your cycle.

PEACE

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Your body naturally tapers test so no need for tapering but hit your winny ed and your deca once a week but it at least 600mg of deca per week and 100mg of winny a day

Thread Information