Thread: letro dosing

Montgomery is offline Associate Member

letro dosing

Hey guys, I'm looking to run letro with a cycle. I'd like to run 2.5mg ED for a while, then back it off to .25mg ED at the end of my cycle to avoid rebound estrogen levels. My cycle will likely be 10 weeks, so how long would I want to keep it at 2.5 mg ED and at what rate would I like to decrease it? My cycle is as follows:

weeks 1-10

150mg test prop EOD
    50mg tren ED

weeks 3-13

50mg winny EOD

I'm also wondering if I should also be taking nolva throughout at 20mg ED and clomid from weeks 10-14 at 50mg ED. Is the nolva not a little redundant if I'm taking letro? I'd like to keep my estrogen levels down (thus the letro) but not entirely shut them down for good, so would I be wise to phase in my nolva as I phase out my letro?

Lots of questions in there, sorry guys.

Thanks for the help though!

Montgomery

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    2.5mg of letro e/d is way to high, this is a very strong Aromatase inhibitor. .5mg e/d seems to be all that is needed by most(worked for me also). Run that through out cycle and drop to .25mg last week of cycle. Pct sounds good, just wait 3 days after last shot to start.

thanks bro,

the reason I had letro that high is because I've always had these little bumps under my nipples and wanted to see if they were in fact breast tissue and whether or not I could get rid of them with a higher dosing of letro. If I was trying to get rid of the gyno, would a letro dose of 2.5mg ED be too much, and if not how long would I want to remain at this dose? Also, how would I be working nolva into this, if at all?

Thanks bro,

Montgomery

Unoid is offline Member
    go for 2.5mgED for 2 weeks, If you notice a healthy decrease in tissue, consider extending another 1-2 weeks. If after 2 weeks you see not real difference, drop down to .25 or .50mg ED for the regular anti-E abilities.

warning 2.5mg ED will kill sex drive, so be on lota test

thanks bro. Now if I wanted to run nolva too, should I decrease my letro even further, should I phase it in somehow using increasing amounts as my amounts of letro decrease, or should I just not use it at all?

thanks for advice guys!

Montgomery

Thread Information