jman82 is offline New Member

Question Cycle Check Prof. Opinions Only!

i wanted to post this cycle and get some opinions on it. Keep in mind that im not looking for huge gains in the least amount of time mabe 8-15lbs (keepable) gains.

10wks of Test E @150mg twice a week = 300mg per wk w/10mg of nolvadex ED for 10wks

PCT wks13-14 20mg nolvadex w/50mg clomid ED

Question: do i continue nolvadex during two week off period prior to PCT? And is nolvadex sufficient as an anti-e during and after cycle?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    not enough IMO.. Test should be 500mg ew total..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks decent, im not a huge fan of those low dose cycles like that but it has been done before with decent results as i have read. by the way your pct should start on week 12 not 13, and yes continue your nolva ED basically from start to finish. Your clomid is a little messedu p check out some of the PCT threads on here to iron that all out. but other then that looks ok, althoguh i would go slightly higher on the test, but thats just me.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with deezhul..atleast 500mg.. why wouldnt you want atleast that much for first cycle..the feelings great...but back on track.you could easily put on that much muscle and keep it..but alot of it has to do with diet and workout also. I went on a test e cycle a few months ago and actually lost like 20pnds, but got stronger......so its all on your goals and how you plan to achieve them.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if food and dedication were gas in a car... roids would make it super high octane!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    If your going to run a dose of 300mg i think one shot per week will suffice........i think 300mg is fine.......nolvadex will work fine also i would extend the pct 2 more weeks though depending on how your feeling

also do run the nolva until pct and throughout......

jman82 is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jman82
    i wanted to post this cycle and get some opinions on it. Keep in mind that im not looking for huge gains in the least amount of time mabe 8-15lbs (keepable) gains.

10wks of Test E @150mg twice a week = 300mg per wk w/10mg of nolvadex ED for 10wks

PCT wks13-14 20mg nolvadex w/50mg clomid ED

Question: do i continue nolvadex during two week off period prior to PCT? And is nolvadex sufficient as an anti-e during and after cycle?
    Should i follow the novice 1 clomid therapy? What about b6 is it nessesary?
    And wat about HCG ?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    10 weeks of a low dose test cycle, no HCG should be necessary. Bumpin everyone else, more test, at leats 400mg e/w, and 500 prolly wouldn't hurt.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid should be run for 3 weeks. day 1 you will run 300mg days 2-11, 100 mgs and days 11-21, 50 mgs.

also run the nolva @ 20 mg ED from your last shot till PCT is done.

You dont need hcg .....i think you could run a nolva only pct and that would be fine you dont need b6 checkout pheedos pct its in the pct forum you could try that out as well

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Im not a professional steroid consultant so it looks like I can't voice my opinion on this.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    what everybody is saying. 500mg/wk minimum of test e.

I still think you can do a low dose of test but thats me personally

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Im not a professional steroid consultant so it looks like I can't voice my opinion on this.
    lmao...i can't either. but i'm going to anyways...

300mg is fine. will you see more results on 500mg/week? probably. is it necessary? absolutely not. I'm fairly certain that Bask8kace had created a post on here about his views on low-dose cycling, etc. that man made crazy gains on fairly low doses. it all comes down to diet, training, rest and dedication. it's not always about who's the best chemist.

i'd say that the nolva would be fine for an anti-e, but at 300mg/week, you more than likely won't need it ED. i'd just keep it on hand in case you start to develop gyno. otherwise, save it for PCT.

and there are differing views on PCT, but i'd say run the nolva 20mg/day and clomid either 50mg ED for a month, or you can do the 300/100/50 dosing schedule that was mentioned above.

Thread Information