Thread: dbol dosing

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

dbol dosing

Hi,

started my cycle last night
    i have 100 tabs of 10mg dbol ..... should i take 40mg's a day and only take it on my on days?? until i run out of pills? that should last like 3-4 weeks. is 40 mg's too much?

other stuff i'm doing is 2 shots a week... each shot containing 150mg of deca qv, and 250mg of enanthate . week total is 300mg deca and 500mg of test enanthate. i'll run that for about 10 weeks or so and then run some test 2 weeks longer than the deca.... any input would be great!! thanks... also i'm running 20mg of nolvadex a day is that good enough?

bump

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    Hi,

started my cycle last night
    i have 100 tabs of 10mg dbol ..... should i take 40mg's a day and only take it on my on days?? until i run out of pills? that should last like 3-4 weeks. is 40 mg's too much?

other stuff i'm doing is 2 shots a week... each shot containing 150mg of deca qv, and 250mg of enanthate. week total is 300mg deca and 500mg of test enanthate. i'll run that for about 10 weeks or so and then run some test 2 weeks longer than the deca.... any input would be great!! thanks... also i'm running 20mg of nolvadex a day is that good enough?
    Try 30mg/ED of dbol. The half-life I believe is 4.5 hrs. ED means even your "off" days too. Also run vit B6 @ 100mg/ED for the deca . Run the dbol for weeks 1-4. So youre running Test E @ 12 weeks and deca @ 10 weeks?

ya i was going to run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca , that's what i'm read i should do is make sure i take test two weeks after i've stopped the deca.... am i wrong? or is it one week? I'll take 30 mg's of dbol a day though and take it every 4 hours.... thanks for the info!

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Totally down with you, dude

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Try 30mg/ED of dbol. The half-life I believe is 4.5 hrs. ED means even your "off" days too. Also run vit B6 @ 100mg/ED for the deca. Run the dbol for weeks 1-4. So youre running Test E @ 12 weeks and deca @ 10 weeks?
    You should know that 30mg ED is already a very good dose for starting, my trainer, whose been using it over the past 15 years, only uses 50mgED and is currently 220Lbd SHREDDED, and IFBB France Champion. So stick to 30mgED and you'll get great results if you follow a good diet/PCT.
    Keep us update!

MrClean is offline New Member
    Tripmachine, be sure to use anti-e's while on a cycle of dbol , preferably nolva, because dbol is known for causing gyno. Know from expereince.

thank you for that advice MrClean..... i actually don't have my nolva until friday.....and started my dbol today..... will that be a problem?? if so i could stop the dbol til friday.... i'm going to do 20mg of nolva a day...... is that enough? it's the nolva from AR's site, i hope that shit is good and works. thanks!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    20mg will be fine.....you dont have to stop the dbol ........the ar's shit is good

ok dope..... so you think i'll be ok with no nolvadex until friday right? since i just started my dbol today? i injected last night also 150mg of deca and 250 mg of test E

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    ok dope..... so you think i'll be ok with no nolvadex until friday right? since i just started my dbol today? i injected last night also 150mg of deca and 250 mg of test E
    you will be fine. I would take 20mg nolva ed at least with that dbol . I did pick up a little puffiness in the nipples from dbol. Not sure if I would call it gyno or what but it wasn't there before.

MrClean is offline New Member
    Yea you'll be fine. Just make sure you keep up with nolva 20 mg/ed. Don't slip up. Trust me you dont want gyno.

ok... sometimes i wonder if i already have a small case of gyno, seems i can't get good shaped pecs at all.... they look almost booby shaped... haha if that is the case should i take anything else with the nolva? like letro? or something for gyno?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva should do it if you notice your holding some water you can run ldex as well

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    is the your 1st cycle?

not my first cycle.... this is like my third, but i did mess up on my first cycle..... i didn't educate myself first which i regret.....

Thread Information