Thread: Injections

Arniefan is offline Associate Member

Injections

I'm going to be taking sustanon + deca . I was just woundering what the injections are like.
    Are there painful + do you feel sick when its been injected?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It depends on what kind of sustanon you have. Usually sustanon injected alone really hurts for some people, others say they don't feel a thing. However, since your taking the deca with it, i'm assuming your going to mix in the same needle, then it should be less painful, the deca helps ease the pain from the sus.

Why would you feel sick while injecting? You might feel a little light headed, especially if it's your first time. Where are you injecting? Ass or Legs?

Also, some people get the sustanon flu, but I don't know much detail about this.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Deca will ease the pain from the Sus, but it's never been a problem here with pain. I don't know what everyone is talking about, maybe one day!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    same here, no real pain for me yet...maybe i'm just lucky

jamotech is offline Member

Does "no pain no gain" apply?

escalade is offline Junior Member
    Let us know

i'll let you know if i felt any pain when i have it
    the first one i get going to be in my Ass. Then if i feel confident he's going to show me how to inject my leg so I can do it myself.
    Last edited by Arniefan; 05-04-2002 at 04:42 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I suck up the sust, then the deca , and I warm them first. Before expelling the air from the rig, I give it a good shake so that they actually are mixed somewhat, not just co-existing in the rig. I do this before changing the pin to reduce the risk of touching the pin to something and contaminating it. This seems to do a great job of reducing the sust pain through dilution. It just feels like any old shot in the ass. DO follow the generally recommended practice of changing the needle before sticking, so you aren't sticking with a point that has been dulled by contact with the bottom of the sust amp and penetrating the stopper on the deca vial. Squeeze the juice out nice and slow, pausing every 3/4 cc or so.

If you do it right, it don't hurt a bit. Some folks feel a little light headed but I think it is sort of a mini-shock, not side effects from the shot itself, just slightly freaking out from pushing a sharp instrument deep into your flesh. Once you start enjoying your shots and looking forward to them, you will never have that feeling again.

thanks for the advice

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Also remember..if you shake to mix the two up,make sure u tap the syringe if there are air bubbles to get rid of them.

Thread Information