CopeLongCut is offline New Member

"Legal" Steroids

I've lifted on an off for about 5 years now and for the last 5 months i've been liftin hard and eating a good diet. I've read a lot on here and i've come to the conclusion that i am still probably too young (almost 21) to start a cycle. I was wondering though if there is something out there just short of steroids that will help me make some gains. For the most part i've read that "legal" steroids like the ones made by the russians or germans or whoever (sp?) are garbage, is this true? What about the legal version of M1T? What out there do you think could help me if i'm just not ready for steroids yet?

thanks for any help
    matt

Lunacy is offline Member
    EAT, EAT, EAT lots of good protien, carbs and fats. Creatine always helps and if you have never taken it before you can get some good gains just from that.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    "legal" steroids are garbage.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search on "SUPERDROL". it's legal and comes with strong gains from what i hear. Won't be legal for long though, strong shit.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Superdrol is ok for being legal

shoestring is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CopeLongCut
    I've lifted on an off for about 5 years now and for the last 5 months i've been liftin hard and eating a good diet. I've read a lot on here and i've come to the conclusion that i am still probably too young (almost 21) to start a cycle. I was wondering though if there is something out there just short of steroids that will help me make some gains. For the most part i've read that "legal" steroids like the ones made by the russians or germans or whoever (sp?) are garbage, is this true? What about the legal version of M1T? What out there do you think could help me if i'm just not ready for steroids yet?

thanks for any help
    matt
    Superdrol is an oral steroid . Legal or not it is real gear. Lunacy is right. Get you diet and lifting program dialed in. If you want to use gear wait a few years imo.. You can do a lot more than you think you can with out them.. Good luck.
    Supp wise protien, creatine ,no2 are useful

Thread Information