Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    INSANEMAN675 is offline New Member

dbol a month or 6 weeks

i am doing a deca dbol cycle right now. 250 mgs a week of deca and 30 mgs of dbol a day. i was gonna end my dbol either after a month or 6 weeks. when would be better to end the dbol.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    What would be better is to find some test ASAP. Youre nuts doing dbol for a month OR 6 weeks, youre going to need a liver transplant by then.

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    What would be better is to find some test ASAP. Youre nuts doing dbol for a month OR 6 weeks, youre going to need a liver transplant by then.
    Thats exaggerated i dont know why people think that the liver falls apart after 6weeks and there are studies that shows that this talk about orals is exaggerated if you are a healthy adult there shouldt be a problem and i´ve used orals sometimes up to 8weeks without any problems.

Anabolic steroid -induced hepatotoxicity: Is it overstated?

Clin J Sport Med 1999 Jan;9(1):34-9 (ISSN: 1050-642X)

Dickerman RD; Pertusi RM; Zachariah NY; Dufour DR; McConathy WJ

The Department of Biomedical Science, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth 76107-2699, USA.

OBJECTIVE: There have been numerous reports of hepatic dysfunction secondary to anabolic steroid use based on elevated levels of serum aminotransferases. This study was conducted to distinguish between serum aminotransaminase elevations secondary to intense resistance training and anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity in elite bodybuilders.

DESIGN: This was a case-control study of serum chemistry profiles from bodybuilders using and not using anabolic steroids with comparisons to a cohort of medical students and patients with hepatitis.

PARTICIPANTS: The participants were bodybuilders taking self-directed regimens of anabolic steroids (n = 15) and bodybuilders not taking steroids (n = 10). Blood chemistry profiles from patients with viral hepatitis (n = 49) and exercising and nonexercising medical students (592) were used as controls.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: The focus in blood chemistry profiles was aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase (GGT), and creatine kinase (CK) levels.

RESULTS: In both groups of bodybuilders, CK, AST, and ALT were elevated, whereas GGT remained in the normal range. In contrast, patients with hepatitis had elevations of all three enzymes: ALT, AST, and GGT. Creatine kinase (CK) was elevated in all exercising groups. Patients with hepatitis were the only group in which a correlation was found between aminotransferases and GGT.

CONCLUSION: Prior reports of anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity based on elevated aminotransferase levels may have been overstated, because no exercising subjects, including steroid users, demonstrated hepatic dysfunction based on GGT levels. Such reports may have misled the medical community to emphasize steroid-induced hepatotoxicity when interpreting elevated aminotransferase levels and disregard muscle damage. For these reasons, when evaluating hepatic function in cases of anabolic steroid therapy or abuse, CK and GGT levels should be considered in addition to ALT and AST levels as essential elements of the assessment.
    Last edited by Maximus G; 09-21-2005 at 03:43 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've done dbol at 30mg/day for 5 weeks w/ no problems. Take milkthistle and drink plenty of water. You deff. need to add in some test for this cycle, otherwise your penis will fall off. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus G
    Thats exaggerated i dont know why people think that the liver falls apart after 6weeks and there are studies that shows that this talk about orals is exaggerated if you are a healthy adult there shouldt be a problem and i´ve used orals sometimes up to 8weeks without any problems.
    Have you had blood tests before and after proving your liver wasn't @ least damaged or not damaged?

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Yes i check them often

Have you had blood tests before and after proving your liver wasn't @ least damaged or not damaged?
    I too have bloodtest results before and after cycles. Posted in another thread. If you have liver trouble in your family. Stay away from orals and/or 17aa steroids , period.

Sherlock Holmes is offline New Member
    30 mg of Dbol over six weeks is not going to cause any problems. It's a low dose over a short period of time. Just take your vitamins, Liv 52, Milk Thistle and drink plenty of fresh water.

No disrespect to the guy mentioning that you'll need a liver transplant after four weeks, but that really did make me laugh. You need to do a bit more research on 17aa's and the Liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus G

Anabolic steroid -induced hepatotoxicity: Is it overstated?

Clin J Sport Med 1999 Jan;9(1):34-9 (ISSN: 1050-642X)

Dickerman RD; Pertusi RM; Zachariah NY; Dufour DR; McConathy WJ

The Department of Biomedical Science, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth 76107-2699, USA.

OBJECTIVE: There have been numerous reports of hepatic dysfunction secondary to anabolic steroid use based on elevated levels of serum aminotransferases. This study was conducted to distinguish between serum aminotransaminase elevations secondary to intense resistance training and anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity in elite bodybuilders.

DESIGN: This was a case-control study of serum chemistry profiles from bodybuilders using and not using anabolic steroids with comparisons to a cohort of medical students and patients with hepatitis.

PARTICIPANTS: The participants were bodybuilders taking self-directed regimens of anabolic steroids (n = 15) and bodybuilders not taking steroids (n = 10). Blood chemistry profiles from patients with viral hepatitis (n = 49) and exercising and nonexercising medical students (592) were used as controls.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: The focus in blood chemistry profiles was aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase (GGT), and creatine kinase (CK) levels.

RESULTS: In both groups of bodybuilders, CK, AST, and ALT were elevated, whereas GGT remained in the normal range. In contrast, patients with hepatitis had elevations of all three enzymes: ALT, AST, and GGT. Creatine kinase (CK) was elevated in all exercising groups. Patients with hepatitis were the only group in which a correlation was found between aminotransferases and GGT.

CONCLUSION: Prior reports of anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity based on elevated aminotransferase levels may have been overstated, because no exercising subjects, including steroid users, demonstrated hepatic dysfunction based on GGT levels. Such reports may have misled the medical community to emphasize steroid-induced hepatotoxicity when interpreting elevated aminotransferase levels and disregard muscle damage. For these reasons, when evaluating hepatic function in cases of anabolic steroid therapy or abuse, CK and GGT levels should be considered in addition to ALT and AST levels as essential elements of the assessment.
    True, what I was emphasizing was the actual dossage/time on ratio. If he were to do it @ 25mg/ED for 6 weeks = 1050mg of dbol in total, that would be fine. However this duration of time will not help natural test to return from its inhibited state, as this process takes considerably longer. So in conclusion, you are right if taken @ a low does you can run it for a longer time without having much negative effects on the liver
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 09-21-2005 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
    30 mg of Dbol over six weeks is not going to cause any problems. It's a low dose over a short period of time. Just take your vitamins, Liv 52, Milk Thistle and drink plenty of fresh water.

No disrespect to the guy mentioning that you'll need a liver transplant after four weeks, but that really did make me laugh. You need to do a bit more research on 17aa's and the Liver.
    First I didnt say you needed one after 4 weeks, and second you can't sense SOME sarcasm in the "liver transplant" statement?

How do you take milk thristle, is it every day while doing an oral or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Yes ED

a month OR 6 weeks
    Reads the same to me.

Sense sarcasm? No. You need to be more specific.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Lmao

Well you gon' get blown, but i got a friend whose been being on Dbol for 2 years now nonstop!! No kidding, that's true and -maybe his liver is already dead - but he has not visual downsides, perfect skin, no bloating, and is 195Lbs shredded. That's amazing!
    But again, i wouldn't like to see his liver, dude!!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INSANEMAN675
    i am doing a deca dbol cycle right now. 250 mgs a week of deca and 30 mgs of dbol a day. i was gonna end my dbol either after a month or 6 weeks. when would be better to end the dbol.

this will work, but you may run into lethargy, loss of sex drive, and this is no good for growth. You may want to add 300mg of test to that every week, and i think you will be happy.

Reads the same to me.

Sense sarcasm? No. You need to be more specific.
    Holmes, take your pipe out of your ass. It was obvious sarcasism. But yes, His statement was wrong IMO also.

Yes, Milk Thistle is taken ED, starting before cycle and ending after cycle, to be on the safe side. Bloodwork is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Every time you take an oral, take at least one Milk Thistle.

and i forgot to say, he's taking 30mg ED..........till his liver explode

LOL i run dbol for that long... no prob... but then again, i dont get liver values checked till after... oops... help me pick up my liver, it just fell out of my ass....

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    run some TEST ... definitely

Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    LOL i run dbol for that long... no prob... but then again, i dont get liver values checked till after... oops... help me pick up my liver, it just fell out of my ass....

Dude, funny the way to talk about that, but hey, you should really feel concerned about it. You're not gonna buy a new one every X-Mas!!!

PS the 17a theory that says they are so liver toxic is largely exaggerated in most cases. the only way to tell for YOU is to get your values checked while on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Dude, funny the way to talk about that, but hey, you should really feel concerned about it. You're not gonna buy a new one every X-Mas!!!
    Sure, I got one in my stocking last year!

INSANEMAN675 is offline New Member
    yea what is milk thistle i keep hearing about it but i do not know what it is.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Sure, I got one in my stocking last year!

One day, you're gonna be squatting, and when you finish off the squat, you'll find some liver just under your shorts

[QUOTE=IBdmfkr]Holmes, take your pipe out of your ass. It was obvious sarcasism. [QUOTE]

My pipe, I'll stick it where I want.

The statement was exaggerated to purposely scare the original poster. This was, in my opinion, not a good explaination at all.

BTW, its my 100th post, just wanted to say, for nuttin'.........

I agree his statement was incorrect, but stick around for more than a week before you run your mouth.

LOL i know i know, better to ere on the side of caution... but ive taken 50mg a day, all at once, for like a month and was fine. I have a study out of A2005 that stated even anadrol had no life threatening effect after 100mg a day for a few months... barely elevated values... i think that most people who really mess their liver up are mixing orals (a big NO NO) and are on large doses of injectables.... like, 2 grams test, 1 gram deca , 500 tren , 100mg drol ED, maybe some var or whatever... then they wonder why their values are high, and everyone gets scared... Many bros take these doses or MUCH higher... its just that we dont recommend it cause we dont want to be the ones responsible for you hurting yourself, or taking to much to fast, like i did with tren.... my BP went thru the roof! i learned the hard way...

One day, you're gonna be squatting, and when you finish off the squat, you'll find some liver just under your shorts
    HAHA, no I would deff. not stay on dbol for more than a short amount of time. Personally I do not like the stuff and think it could be replaced in a cycle by something that would actually have positive effects.

at the health food stores, cleans liver. get it. or liv52, even better.

I agree his statement was incorrect, but stick around for more than a week before you run your mouth.
    Meaning?

Go to a supplement store and purchase it. It is a supplement, around 10$. Worth every penny.

falker is offline Associate Member
    I did dbol for 6 weeks and yes I did have my liver chacked...it was ok after milk thistle therapy.

HAHA, no I would deff. not stay on dbol for more than a short amount of time. Personally I do not like the stuff and think it could be replaced in a cycle by something that would actually have positive effects.
    give an example... for me dbol gives great pumps, fills muscles with blood, gives an over all good mental state... works great with test and deca ... what do you look for in a jumpstart? i have a couple alternatives, i just want to know what you think...

Meaning?
    There was no meaning behind anything, what are you saying? I agreed that his statement was far exaggurated. Don't try and get your post count up arguing with me. You can almost PM.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Every time you take an oral, take at least one Milk Thistle.
    IMHO, No, you don't take it with an oral...that defeats the purpose. take it atleast 2 hours after your oral.
    THe thistle will clean everything out.

Anyway, don't mean to hijack, but most IMPORTANT thing is def. not ther dose, but the damn ****ing FOOD you'll put in you stomach, cuz we all know (i hope so) that Dbol helps synthesis of protein, so get some dam chicken breast and eat like a horse!!

Quote Originally Posted by falker
    I did dbol for 6 weeks and yes I did have my liver chacked...it was ok after milk thistle therapy.
    hey falker, whats up dude. ya, im defending dbol .. i really think ppl are getting bunk shiit

Anyway, don't mean to hijack, but most IMPORTANT thing is def. not ther dose, but the damn ****ing FOOD you'll put in you stomach, cuz we all know (i hope so) that Dbol helps synthesis of protein, so get some dam chicken breast and eat like a horse!!
    amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information