Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: Best test

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denkall

    5 21.74%
  • QV

    17 73.91%
  • Loeffer

    0 0%
  • Brovel

    1 4.35%
  • Fort Dodge

    0 0%
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    jdog55's Avatar
    jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    478

    Mex vet products

    Which do you guys think is better for mexican test. AP hasn't been out long enough to get a solid rep.

    Denkall

    QV

    Loeffer

    Brovel

    Fort Dodge

    Latest rumors are QV is shutting down and Denkall has stopped production.

    Jdog55

  2. #2
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    If I had to use mex i would go with QV. I've never had problems with it despite the bad rep they seem to have these days.

  3. #3
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    *Qv is not shuttung down lol!!!!
    *Denkall is made by QV first off!
    * And there is a better brand in mexico, "THE BEST" the Australian brand wit the KAnagroo on it!
    ITs imported so it actually contains close to the actual listed mG!!!!!

  4. #4
    JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    81
    QV has always been good to me,,,,,,, that SYDgroup stuff sucks man..... if you see it .stay away

  5. #5
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by JnbGonz2
    QV has always been good to me,,,,,,, that SYDgroup stuff sucks man..... if you see it .stay away
    Sorry homie I no for fact the syd group is best in mex right now!

  6. #6
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    qv baby. does the trick. denkall is australian and is good stuff as well

  7. #7
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Sorry homie I no for fact the syd group is best in mex right now!
    You didn't know the name at first, you called it the "Australian brand wit the KAnagroo on it!" Please clarify yourself. I am curious myself.

    Also, what the hell is a "KAnagroo"!?!?!?

  8. #8
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Im not here to win a Spelling bee guys! But since i actually go to mexico and bring stuff back i think i might have a step on everyone on here!
    Denkall is not made in aus its made by qv! So therefore qv is made mexico you catch my drift!
    The syd group has no name on there bottles im looking on it right now it doesnt have "QV" everyone simply refeers to as the kangaroo bottle etc...

  9. #9
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    I was playing with the spelling. I was just curious to why you say syd is better than QV. I like to hear other opinions on this subject. I have my own thought on it too.

  10. #10
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Im not here to win a Spelling bee guys! But since i actually go to mexico and bring stuff back i think i might have a step on everyone on here!
    Denkall is not made in aus its made by qv! So therefore qv is made mexico you catch my drift!
    The syd group has no name on there bottles im looking on it right now it doesnt have "QV" everyone simply refeers to as the kangaroo bottle etc...
    i've always hearde denkall is austalian. anyone else know? you got me curious now

  11. #11
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Why i think so-
    My personal experince from using both
    My customers opinions etc..
    Also the vet store owners swear buy it etc..
    But what i would like to do is actually get it tested to see for sure...
    Its made in AUS and imported to mexico
    MAde in mexico lol or made in AUS- come on

  12. #12
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i've always hearde denkall is austalian. anyone else know? you got me curious now
    there all uso products!

  13. #13
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    I do agree, You can get more for the syd. in the U.S. even though it is priced the same in Mexico. Obviously because people feel it is a better product. Also Yes I know the powder is from Austrailia, but it is package in Mexico being the label is in Spanish. I have used both, I prefer Syd because I have had more consistant results, as opposed to good and bad batches of QV. Btw, no need to brag that you are a dealer of a classII substance. It really isn't something to brag about on a open forum.

  14. #14
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I do agree, You can get more for the syd. in the U.S. even though it is priced the same in Mexico. Obviously because people feel it is a better product. Also Yes I know the powder is from Austrailia, but it is package in Mexico being the label is in Spanish. I have used both, I prefer Syd because I have had more consistant results, as opposed to good and bad batches of QV. Btw, no need to brag that you are a dealer of a classII substance. It really isn't something to brag about on a open forum.
    either way U use them too so u are a "user" of class II substances
    either way homie were both wrong and that puts me back to step one with you
    your smart mouth

  15. #15
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    either way U use them too so u are a "user" of class II substances
    either way homie were both wrong and that puts me back to step one with you
    your smart mouth
    However you look at it. I didn't mean any disrespect, obviously you get offended easily. I am just looking out for you, therefore I was saying what I said. Goodluck to you and be careful.

  16. #16
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    ended , squashed whatever
    later
    happy lifting

  17. #17
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    either way U use them too so u are a "user" of class II substances
    either way homie were both wrong and that puts me back to step one with you
    your smart mouth
    needle, get prepared for a nice batch of PM's. you advertised yourself openly so you better start replyin to the NEWBIES, they're PM'n ya as we speak....have fun
    PS. denkall =aus. check the website brotha

  18. #18
    slitsoul13's Avatar
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    But since i actually go to mexico and bring stuff back i think i might have a step on everyone on here!

    The syd group has no name on there bottles im looking on it right now it doesnt have "QV" everyone simply refeers to as the kangaroo bottle etc...

    You sound like a fuking moron right here, bragging about making trips to mex like it was something new, you don't have a step on anyone on here, especially if your calling it "kangaroo bottle" because you don't know the company's name... why the fuk would it say QV on a syd group bottle???

    a lot of ppl have gone down there to get gear (myself included) it's not something to be proud of, and it's so risky it's not worth it anymore...

  19. #19
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    You sound like a fuking moron right here, bragging about making trips to mex like it was something new, you don't have a step on anyone on here, especially if your calling it "kangaroo bottle" because you don't know the company's name... why the fuk would it say QV on a syd group bottle???

    a lot of ppl have gone down there to get gear (myself included) it's not something to be proud of, and it's so risky it's not worth it anymore...
    what i was trying to say is the syd group doesnt have syd group in bold on the bottle- like qv has QV on it trust me homie look at the bottle u'll understand

  20. #20
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    needle, get prepared for a nice batch of PM's. you advertised yourself openly so you better start replyin to the NEWBIES, they're PM'n ya as we speak....have fun
    PS. denkall =aus. check the website brotha
    I may be bold but not dumb-
    Its simple I dont respond

  21. #21
    fanatic's Avatar
    fanatic is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    951
    I have bought all but denkall and all seemed to work ok. I would say QV is my favorite though.

  22. #22
    Smiley619's Avatar
    Smiley619 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    883
    you forgot about Pets Pharma, its a good mex brand

  23. #23
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    . AP hasn't been out long enough to get a solid rep.
    ap is good bro.
    dv

  24. #24
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    QV did me good with my first cycle. I've also used Denkall's T400 and will never do that shit again. All in all, fvck vet gear. Make your own and you wouldn't have to worry about correct dosage.

  25. #25
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    QV did me good with my first cycle. I've also used Denkall's T400 and will never do that shit again. All in all, fvck vet gear. Make your own and you wouldn't have to worry about correct dosage.
    amen..



  26. #26
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    QV did me good with my first cycle. I've also used Denkall's T400 and will never do that shit again. All in all, fvck vet gear. Make your own and you wouldn't have to worry about correct dosage.
    Agreed, but it is Much easier to find Vet gear than a powder source.. therefore, we Unfortunetly have to use this sht in the meantime.

  27. #27
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    i'm currently using denkall's t400 and its great stuff, imo. i'm also using deca 300 by qv. again.....good stuff. alot of people here have received crappy stuff from mexico. i, thank God, have not gotten bad stuff. i have a great mexican pharmacy source, and have been buying from him for years. i've always liked the results.

  28. #28
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    you forgot about Pets Pharma, its a good mex brand
    Pet pharma is not good very underdosed!!! They sell 20cc of tren for 70..
    Qv sells 10cc for 70-
    I would take brovel or tornel before PET PAHRAMA

  29. #29
    Smiley619's Avatar
    Smiley619 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    883
    it worked fine for me as well as many of my friends. and i would rather spend on something underdosed that i know is real, then something like qv where your hoping your shit is real. but hey thats just me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •