mattym is offline New Member

best cycle for me?

alright, here it is. im 25. 180 ish. 5'11". athleatic. looking for the best cycle stack. i did a cycle (my first) anadrol and sust. good results... what should be my next stack. i wanna big one. i get to the gym 5 to 6 sessions a week. basically i want to know what everyone thinks is the best cycle out there. thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How long have you been training? How long between your last cycle? Did you do proper Post Cycle Therapy ? These things will help.

lifting real hard all summer. took a month off late winter. before that about a year on strong. and the year before semi strong. my post cycle could have been a little better. i don't think i stayed on the anti est as long as i should have or took enough. that cycle ended spring time.

Drol and sust for a 1st cycle, wow. I'm sure you gained a good 25-30lbs and lost a majority of it due to water retention. For this one I'd recommend getting your diet straight before starting, learn how your body is effected by different calorie intakes(carbs, protein,fat). Be sure to include legs in your routine. Other than that, I'd do Test E for 12weeks at 500mg with either Deca 300mg/wk or Eq 400-600mg/wk. There are So many different alternatives, this is just my favorite stack. I enjoy Tren also.

thanks a lot. whats full name for test e?
    sorry, i rode the short bus

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have a good base, train and eat right, i would go with 500 test 400 deca a week, jumpstart with 30-40mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks. have nolva on hand in case of gyno sides. run for 12 weeks. do proper PCT.

in your opinion what is the best pct?

Test Enanthate . I personally think dbol is a waste. Everyone will have a different opinion. You won't know until You try it.

PCT, Clomid. Have nolva on hand for during cycle. Read up in the PCT forum for good info and dosages.

dbol is a waste? why?

This is my personal opinion for my go around. Maybe it is just that QV has junk, I don't know. I did 30mg for 5 weeks with Little or no weight gain that I couldn't have gotten naturally. Keep in mind, I was eating 4500cal/day and I gained around 3 lbs in 5 weeks. I was not impressed. If I do it again, I will switch companies and do 40-50mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    This is my personal opinion for my go around. Maybe it is just that QV has junk, I don't know. I did 30mg for 5 weeks with Little or no weight gain that I couldn't have gotten naturally. Keep in mind, I was eating 4500cal/day and I gained around 3 lbs in 5 weeks. I was not impressed. If I do it again, I will switch companies and do 40-50mg/day.
    man, that was bunk. good dbol packs on mass, be it water or whatever, the pumps are great and the workouts (strength and blood volume in the muscle) are awsome and aid in growth when used with test/deca ... at least, this is my experience.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    I gained 40lbs while keeping under 10%bf with 1-4 weeks naps, weeks 5-15 Test E 500mg/wk. It was my first cycle ever. Went from 215-255lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Hydroponics
    I gained 40lbs while keeping under 10%bf with 1-4 weeks naps, weeks 5-15 Test E 500mg/wk. It was my first cycle ever. Went from 215-255lbs
    It wasn't 40lbs of muscle, sorry to burst your bubble. What was your weight 3 months after cycle?

what is QV? you said they have junk?

No, I said the Dbol I got must have been junk. It is a Distributor in Mexico. I have used their products with great success. Recently, they seem to have had some problems.

Thread Information