jonesin39 is offline New Member

couple of finaplix questions

first, let me say I know almost nothing about finaplix .. The questions I have are:

1) If a package of finaplix-h has an exp. date of jan 2004, is it still good? Does it just lose potency or is it not worth using at all?

2) If using finaplix with dmso, how much should be mixed at one time? One cartridge?

Thanks for your help

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'd say it's fine, but I wouldnt' go dsmo...Just make it into an injectable.

i'm not down with pins, so dmso the only way i'll do it

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur not down with pins ... then u shouldnt be messin with fina ... MAN UP and do it right

i didnt ask how i should use it...if you can't answer my questions then dont reply

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesin39
    i'm not down with pins, so dmso the only way i'll do it
    Then don't bother with AAS at all.

~SC~

i didnt ask how i should use it...if you can't answer my questions then dont reply
    Don't be a smart-ass.

Using DMSO is STUPID and you're going to get NOTHING out of it and only serve to hurt yourself. You can tell me that you are not interested in hearing how to use it, but I don't give a f*ck I am telling you anyhow.

Do it right or don't bother. It's like wanting to be a doctor but not wanting to go to medical school. You have to realize that some requirements ARE NEEDED in order to carry out certain activities.

Why f*ck with something if you can't do it right? Stick to Flinstone Vitamins and Cell Tech.

~SC~

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    first, let me say I know almost nothing about finaplix .. The questions I have are:

1) If a package of finaplix-h has an exp. date of jan 2004, is it still good? Does it just lose potency or is it not worth using at all?

2) If using finaplix with dmso, how much should be mixed at one time? One cartridge?

Thanks for your help
    I take 3-4 pellets (60-80mg) out and grind them up in a mortar and pestle. The fina has to be a fine powder. Make sure the top of your foot has been cleaned with antibacterial soap. Place the DMSO gel on the top of your foot and then pour the fina powder on top. Rub in until the powder has been absorbed through the skin. Saran wrap and go to bed. In the morning wash the area off.
    Last edited by striker93; 09-21-2005 at 04:58 PM.

What do you do to combat the limp fina dick, IF you are able to even attain that much out of it?

U rub test with DMSO too?

Whack ass shit......

~SC~

can anyone answer the questions or just flame me?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    why are there so many wiseasses coming out recently???

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    you brought the flame on dude - and your questions were answered.

I answered you twice, may wish to read again.

Those are my answers, not flames, but answers w/very sound advice.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    why are there so many wiseasses coming out recently???
    I've no idea, but the floodgates are most certainly open!

~SC~

j martini is offline Member
    The best stack i ever ran was a tren mixed in DMSO and half a pint of sperm a day as an oral test. Give it a try. LOL

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Dude, I just posted for one of your questions!

yes thanks for replying...i'm just a noob trying to figure things out...i had no intention of trying anything but a friend is practically giving me this stuff and i'm not sure if it's still good and how much i need to apply with a dmso. But thanks for a ll the legitimate replies

I recal something about it causing cancer or what not. Cant remember if it was dsmo or phlo gel(spelling)? Maybe Im just imagining things.

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    dont be a dumbass. these guys on here know thier shit. chill and study old threads and you will learn everything you need ..

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    DMSO is not something you want to take lightly. Remember anything on your skin will get absorbed in when using DMSO so if you are not 100% clean and the fina is not clean you are pushing crap into your body you are not going to want plus you will smell like Oysters and no matter how big and cut you are the ladies are never going to get near you. DMSO has the worst smell once it soaks in you taste garlic and smell like oysters.. I would take the needles over that dude.

If you are scared of needles you need to read the boards and look for some orals or get some gel test but you are not going to see the results you are wanting.

These guys know what they are talking about.. hang around read some threads and learn.. Its all good.

Oldman

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    I recal something about it causing cancer or what not. Cant remember if it was dsmo or phlo gel(spelling)? Maybe Im just imagining things.
    From what I have read, DMSO can not cause cancer. I have not used phlo gel so I can't really comment on that. My brother used finaderm and that product was crap. Don't waste your money on it.

lakota is offline Junior Member

transdermal fina

Certain products were DESIGNED to be used a certain way. A chemical that is normally given by mouth has to be absorbed into the body via the intestinal system. It simply will not work if given IM (intramuscularly). This same principal applies to IM steroids . It MUST BE absorbed by the body via the muscles (IM). If it is eaten, then the chemicals are rendered useless by the digestive system. So...transdermal steroids DO WORK, to a degree, but you will lose 60-80% this way as opposed to IM injections. So if you use 100mg of fina transdermally, your body MAY get a useable 20 - 40mg. If you dont want to do needles, thats your choice, of course. needles have the stigma of being assosciated with heroin addicts, etc., and have gained a bad rap. However, diabetics have to use them sometimes several times a day. Done with a little education, research, and sterile technique, they can be very safe. Your health is in YOUR HANDS. Good luck to you, whatever you choose to do!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    dont use dmso, it has a very low rate of absorbtion, and as stated above, it will cause unwanted things like dye from your clothes to be absorbed in your blood. try phlojel ultra, i read somewhere that it has an absorbtion rate of up to 80%, which is almost as good as injecting. also, dmso will for sure make you smell terrible, phlojel will not do that. it would be a very good idea to run the tren with some test too, cause if you run tren by itself, it will make you impotent for a while after you finish your cycle.

Thread Information