booty178 is offline New Member

oral stanazol???

hi all,
    just scored myself some stanazol which i was told can be taken orally. i was after some advice on taking it orally as opposed to injecting it. Also, how can i administer it orally? Can i just suck it up with a neddle and then mix it in some water or juice, or can i just whack it straight in my mouth??
    Lastly, is doing it this way over a 6 week cycle harmful for my liver, i plan on taking 1ml every 2nd day and also using a liver cleanser at the same time.
    your help would be much grate.....

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    You'll be fine if youre doing that amount, if its 50mg/ml. The liquid is 17 aa so you can just go right ahead and drink it and the harm to your liver will be negligable. Many would say that if you can stand the pain you will see better results if you inject it but then again many would not. Hooker says that it is better to inject and he is one person whose opinion I really respect.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    yeah - do a search on your question as its been asked many x - i even inquired about that a while ago. yes - it can be done. but the results wont be as good from all ive read.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I prefer injecting it. It works either way. Yes, winstrol will harm your liver.

booty178 is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice, i would prefer to inject however ive got no one to inject me and havnt got the balls to inject myself... lol
    just to clarify one point when you say go right ahead and drink it, do you mean straight in my mouth undiluted or should i mix it in some kind of fluid first??
    and lastly, will using a liver cleanser be of any benefit???

Thread Information