MrClean is offline New Member

Can Gyno Be Cancerous?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i heard after a lengthy peroid of time, gyno can become cancerous. Is this true?

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but i heard after a lengthy peroid of time, gyno can become cancerous. Is this true?
    I never heard that...bump!

??????????

MrClean just get the damn gyno cut out and there wont be any problem. Yes i read it can increase the risk of breast cancer in men if your really fat and have it really bad. The surgery isnt bad at all you dont even have to be put under, get it cut out then WOW its done with, no more worries.

It's not quite that easy bro. I don't have 5,000 grand to just toss up into a f*uckin surgery like that. Thanks..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Gynecomastia itself is not cancerous....... but there are many factors that could cause breat cancer in men..... excess estrogen, progestrogen, low androgen levels.

[QUOTE=MrClean]It's not quite that easy bro. I don't have 5,000 grand to just toss up into a f*uckin surgery like that. Thanks..[/QUOT

Tell your surgeon you want to see if your insurance can cover it. I think you have to fill out some form and send it to your insurance company. Say its emotionally devastating or something, make it sound like its some sickness instead of just cosmetic surgery trying to look better.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Hard to get breast cancer when you don't have gyno. But if you got it, it much more of a possibility. Not enough of a possibility that insurance companies will pay to get it removed, unless of course it becomes cancerous...

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Mention that it is extremely painfull.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    I had it when i was 22 and had it removed. My insurance covered 100%. I told the Doc that it was so damn sore that at night when i would roll over in bed onto my stomach, the pain would f**k me up really bad and I could never go back to sleep. And that shit isnt that easy. They put me under because i had it bad on both sides. I made the nurses jealous the Doc said..LOL
    [QUOTE=Hellmask]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean
    It's not quite that easy bro. I don't have 5,000 grand to just toss up into a f*uckin surgery like that. Thanks..[/QUOT

Tell your surgeon you want to see if your insurance can cover it. I think you have to fill out some form and send it to your insurance company. Say its emotionally devastating or something, make it sound like its some sickness instead of just cosmetic surgery trying to look better.

Thread Information