noms is offline Female Member

help with hot flash red face sides

My boyfriend is experincing hot flashs and has a red face on his cycle. I did a search and found others with this problem but never really found a way to combat this. He does not have high blood preasure so that is not the problem. Is this related to elevated estrogen levels? will a anti-estrogen help with this? are these sides temporary? He is running 100mg eod prop and 40mg ed anavar

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    bump. interesting question

ACpower is offline Member
    ive been experiencing the hot flashes and red face too. I would like to know how to prevent it

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by norms
    My boyfriend is experiencing hot flash's and has a red face on his cycle. I did a search and found others with this problem but never really found a way to combat this. He does not have high blood pressure so that is not the problem. Is this related to elevated estrogen levels? will a anti-estrogen help with this? are these sides temporary? He is running Mg OED prop and Mg ed nave
    I have no idea how to combat hot flashes and flush face,being I had that happen a few times myself running Dbol .I can tell you,he should be running Nolv and l-Dex regardless.That's totally foolish not to run anti's.They do more than just protect elevated estrogen levels.They help keep cholesterol levels in check as well.

~Pinnacle~

i agree with Pin, he should run some type of anti-e with that. I've gotten the flush face a couple times but its only when i get a ton of energy and get a head ache. but thats because i needed more water. So maybe more water? JMO

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by noms
    My boyfriend is experincing hot flashs and has a red face on his cycle. I did a search and found others with this problem but never really found a way to combat this. He does not have high blood preasure so that is not the problem. Is this related to elevated estrogen levels? will a anti-estrogen help with this? are these sides temporary? He is running 100mg eod prop and 40mg ed anavar
    What is he running? It's usually the opposite, i.e. low estrogen levels. I had horrible hot flushes while using letrozole . Nolva could have a similar effect, although certainly not as prevalant.

Most gear will make your flushed though because of increased blood pressure. Having a tanned face makes it much less noticeable

paulastone is offline Member
    might just be hormones going up and down! simple as that.
    does he get the night sweats? and you dont have to take anti-E on cycles. if you eat clean, drink lots of h2o and rest then your lipids should be fine and you will have no sides. just keep a close eye on him.
    good luck

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Actually, low testosterone is a common cause of hot flashes. A lot of ppl experience hot flashes while taking HCG , which causes a lot of aromatase activity. This would may suggest that taking an AI such as arimidex may help, although keep in mind that it is very powerful so you don't want to take too much. Estrogen has many important functions in men.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Glad to know its not just me - I have gotten red face and my ears feel hot. Currently on 500 mg / week test e; 5 weeks into a 12 week cycle. No other sides. BP is a little elevated (135 / 75) but not bad. Its not all the time but when it happens my face feels hot. Also get some mild night sweats. Putting ice packs or a cold towel on my face seems to help.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I have no idea how to combat hot flashes and flush face,being I had that happen a few times myself running Dbol .I can tell you,he should be running Nolv and l-Dex regardless.That's totally foolish not to run anti's.They do more than just protect elevated estrogen levels.They help keep cholesterol levels in check as well.

~Pinnacle~
    I totally agree with pinnacle on this..And IMO hes not running enough test Prop, 75mg ED, or 150mg EOD is the lowest ide go with prop...Also if hes not already doing so, have him drink more water.

dirtyvegas

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I've been getting a very red completion of late - I'm in week 6 of a 12 week Test Enth cycle at 500mg a week.
    I got had the same reaction when I did a Superdrol cycle a few months ago as well. Tis well anoying. If ever I'm in doors and its slightly warm I get really warm and a very flush face. I'm also a little hot at night sometimes.

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    I get a red face and am constantly hot every cycle....I also sweat like a pig.

My blood pressure is fine though.....its just part of juicing I guess.

is there some thing to take for red ness of the face??????

even with just 500mg test e you can get it ????

what can help reduce the redness of the face ??????

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    i'm running prop at 150 eod (that's the way to go, or 75 ed), and got some redness and hot flashes at the beginning of my cycle. no biggie.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    the red face is most likely from elevated blood pressure which could also cause the hot flashes. Why is wveryone overlooking this simple fact.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Everyone I know gets the red face look while on some worse than others I get it pretty bad but you just gotta put up with it.

Thread Information