whollyhuge is offline New Member

About to start Win cycle

I'm about to get a cycle of Winstrol Depot, and I have a few questions. How well will it cut by itself? Should I stack it to cut more effectively, and what should I stack it with (I don't need to bulk...I've gotten big enough naturally)? What kind of results should I expect to see? Should I spread the injections across 10wks @ 1 inj a week or should I do 5wks @ 2 inj a week? Furthermore, how should I space the inj out if I were to do them 2 times a week? I'm sorry to be such a bother, but I haven't ever used Winstrol and I would like to know as much about it as I possibly can before I actually use it. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by whollyhuge; 09-21-2005 at 07:59 PM.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Winny needs to be shot ed or at least eod at 50mg ed or 100mg eod and if you have never ran it before i wouldnt run it longer then 6 wks because of its because it dries out your joints pretty bad , people might dissagree with me but i got good resuls with winny and eq alone with out test but everyone is differnt

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whollyhuge
    I'm about to get a cycle of Winstrol Depot, and I have a few questions. How well will it cut by itself? Should I stack it to cut more effectively, and what should I stack it with (I don't need to bulk...I've gotten big enough naturally)? What kind of results should I expect to see? Should I spread the injections across 10wks @ 1 inj a week or should I do 5wks @ 2 inj a week? Furthermore, how should I space the inj out if I were to do them 2 times a week? I'm sorry to be such a bother, but I haven't ever used Winstrol and I would like to know as much about it as I possibly can before I actually use it. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.
    poor planned cycle. not to mention winny doesn't get you cut. your diet and cardio will.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny wont do anything to cut you up. Harden you up, yes providing your bf is low enough in the first place. No point in starting to cycle if all you want to do is lose fat...stay natural.

What about stacking with Test Prop? My cardio is intense...looking to cut down and get stronger...I'm already fairly strong...naturally benching 335 squatting around 540...what would be the optimum to help with that?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    test prop and winny would do fine for you then. as ariv said u need to be taking 50mg ed with the winny though. you sound like you have the rest together so you should be fine

The only problem is...i don't have a full cycle of test prop...only 5 week...so do you think it would be alright to run a stack of a half cycle of test prop (5wk) and a full cycle of winny? (And btw...what is ed? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation...but I'm sure I'll be kicking myself once I find out lol)

ed=every day

I would get more prop to cover the whole cycle.

I don't have the money right now to buy another full cycle of test prop...and no one I know has another half cycle...so I know it would be best to get enough test to cover the full cycle...but would it be alright to take the half cycle with an equal 5wk cycle of win...and would it be effective? ( I know it wouldn't be as effective as a full cycle )

Winny doesn't do a whole lot by itself aside from giving you a little harder appearance, plus it dries out your joints. So no, personally I wouldnt bother doing that. Save up some money for some more prop, it's cheap anyways.

Thread Information