Thread: Bunk Deca

shoalin is offline Junior Member

Bunk Deca

I got bunk ass deca the other day from my new source and I was like what the Fcuk is this. The batch number was like DVD instead if QVD and it was printed unlike how other QV bottles were. Then there wasn't the QV logo on the top cap and I did the hologram test and of course no pattern underneath. I told this to the guy but he was like people tell him they get good results and its the real stuff, I was like I don't give a shyt about them its fake or its another deca being passed off as QV and in either case its not QV. He was like I don't know what Im talking about and how he's been doing this for 20 years and I was like well maybe your supplier got bunk stuff and gave it to you without knowing (trying to give the benrfit of doubt) but he still got defensive and keep insisting that his stuff is good. It's cool that this site gave me the info I needed to indentify fakes. That guy is so lucky I dont have roid rage .
    Last edited by shoalin; 09-21-2005 at 08:40 PM.

Sned him to the QV website... they explain their hologram tech.

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    I tried telling him but he swears by his crap. I'll try telling him later on again but he seems pretty sure of himself.

Thread Information