AF23 is offline New Member

Another first time cycle question

Thanks to the guys who replied to my last post....I got that cycle from the main page and perhaps they aren't to correct in their cycles for novices. I was also informed from friend that I should try a deca -dbol cycles with clomid. What do you think about that. I want a cycle that is going to get me bigger but not add fat. The summer is coming and I want to get bigger but i don't want to put on fat. I do cardio now 5 days a week and have a really good diet. Meal every 3-4 hours, 5 times a day, low in fat & carbs, high protein. You guys are great for advice so I am hoping you guys can get me informed on a cycle that will be right for me. Thanks a lot and I look foward to replies.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I know d-bol raises peak levels some, but if using deca you should always use some kind of test to prevent deca dick=\

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey bro, study up on test (there are several), winny and equipoise . Maybe that will kind of get you going in the right direction. Then come back with your ?'s and someone can guide you from there. I know there are other gear similar to the ones I mentioned, but I'm not familar with them, so maybed someone else can post some others for you to study that will help you achieve what you are looking for. Good Luck and Good Reading Bro.

peace,

ttgb

AF23 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys....im just lost on what to do. i want to get big but dont want to get fat. anything i can take to get big and stay away from being fat is what i want.

Thread Information