MickyBlues is offline Banned

Eq & Anavar cycle only!

Anyone here ever do an EQ & Anavar cycle only? No test, just those two compounds. If so, I am very curious to know what your results were!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I wouldn't do it...even though they are relatively low risk compounds, many gain will be kept minimal... you don't need to run test very high with Var and EQ.. just moderate, and it will make a hell of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I wouldn't do it...even though they are relatively low risk compounds, many gain will be kept minimal... you don't need to run test very high with Var and EQ.. just moderate, and it will make a hell of a difference.
    Well a couple of reasons I do not want to run Test, first and far most is my hair, and the other is my genetic make up is that I gain mass with no prob. and really need to harden up and get more cut.

I wanted to bump this because I know most of you are going to say run test with this cycle. However, there are a ouple of reasons I do not want to run Test, first and far most is my HAIR, and the other is my genetic make up is that I gain too much MASS!!! I really need to harden up and get more cut.

big_C is offline Member
    Bad idea..you will shut down bro, add test.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    No Test, no cycle IMO

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    No Test, no cycle IMO
    Are you saying I will not see any benefits/gains from a Eq/Var cycle? I find that hard to believe. I know alot of you prefer test in there, but like I said "my hair" is far most important here.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Eq is easier on the hair line but it is not failsafe... I think you should at least run a replacement dose of test like 200-250 per week and then hit at least 600mg of eq per week along with first 6weeks of var 40-50mg per day and last 6 weeks 40-50mg per day.
    So:
    1-16 test 200-250mg
    1-14 eq 600mg
    1-6;15-18 var 50mg ed
    You may want to use special shampoo for your lustrious hair, low dose AI like arimidex .25ed or .5mg eod, something for dht like proscar... All for your precious hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Eq is easier on the hair line but it is not failsafe... I think you should at least run a replacement dose of test like 200-250 per week and then hit at least 600mg of eq per week along with first 6weeks of var 40-50mg per day and last 6 weeks 40-50mg per day.
    So:
    1-16 test 200-250mg
    1-14 eq 600mg
    1-6;15-18 var 50mg ed
    You may want to use special shampoo for your lustrious hair, low dose AI like arimidex .25ed or .5mg eod, something for dht like proscar... All for your precious hair.
    Ok cool, so the reason for the Test, I am guessing here, is incase the Eq "may" shut you down? Is finastride enough to comabat the dht from the Test???

I am bumping this again!

bark! is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Is finastride enough to comabat the dht from the Test???
    yes! get some. it's cheap. if you want to be REALLY sure, use dutasteride (avodart)

good luck cutting on 600mg/week EQ

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Ok cool, so the reason for the Test, I am guessing here, is incase the Eq "may" shut you down? Is finastride enough to comabat the dht from the Test???
    The test is to replace what your body will not have once you are shut down. The statement Eq "may" shut you down is wrong, it will shut you down as it is replacing the need for your body to produce certain hormones(namely testosterone ). So you are not taking much more than what you already produce. Finastride is pleanty enough to combat dht.

Thread Information