anonymous22 is offline New Member

letro instead of nolva?

i posted earlier but only got one response which didnt help much. I was wondering if u can use letro during your cycle instead of nolva. I know they are both anti-estrogens so i didnt know if i could run one for the other at the proper dose. thanks a lot.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Nolv and letro have different functions.
    Nolvadex is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator,meaning it blocks estrogen.
    Letro is an Aromatise Inhibitor,meaning it prevents conversion of androgens into estrogen in fat,muscles ect.

You can run letro,but it won't help if gyno should arise.

~Pinnacle~

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Nolv and letro have different functions.
    Nolvadex is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator,meaning it blocks estrogen.
    Letro is an Aromatise Inhibitor,meaning it prevents conversion of androgens into estrogen in fat,muscles ect.

You can run letro,but it won't help if gyno should arise.

~Pinnacle~
    I know you know your shit bro, but letro is the best for gyno, right. Lion says it's the only product that he carries that will reverse existing gyno. Therefore it would be good for arising gyno, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    I know you know your shit bro, but letro is the best for gyno, right. Lion says it's the only product that he carries that will reverse existing gyno. Therefore it would be good for arising gyno, correct?
    I beleive it's for prostogen related gyno(ie Deca /Fina).

~Pinnacle~

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I beleive it's for prostogen related gyno(ie Deca /Fina).

~Pinnacle~
    bump for this topic. i'm running test e 600mg wk and was just gonna use letro. anyone know what's up.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd use l-dex and/or nolva. And I've personally seen nolva at high dosages reverse gyno.

Well here's what Lion has about letro.He compares it to l-dex and says it's much better.I agree there.But he also states what I stated,saying it an Aromatise.He states nothing about gyno there.I read Hookers profile,and he showed a mouse study,that's it.He said it helped him with Gyno,but he didn't state which type.Then I went and looked here....

SERM/AI Definition

You decide if letro is better tha Nolv for blocking estrogen.I could very well be wrong with new data out,but I'll still stick with Nolv/l-dex combo.

This is what Lion has posted.......................

Click to enlarge
    [img]images/Letro.gif[/img]
    Click to enlarge
    Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of romatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cellsArimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97
    notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000

Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information