goose is offline Banned

please give your views on this cycle I will start

I have just started this cycle.would love to hear views,ideas,PCt,diet... anything that springs to mind,would be great help to me...

IT WILL BE FOR 12 WEEKS.

Primo 800mgs .
    Andriol (testosterone undecanoate) 400mgs each day.
    Anavar 80mgs/day.

G00se4....
    Last edited by goose; 01-01-2006 at 12:24 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks kind of pricey to me! Why Andriol ? You'll get better results with an injectable test.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    interesting...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    looks kind of pricey to me! Why Andriol? You'll get better results with an injectable test.
    yes very pricey,but I got a good deal,been saving for this one.Always wanted to try Andriol if money is a problem stay away from this.Read the profile on this drug from hooker,he said if you could run this on a high dose it would be his number chioce,I have heard this from many people.Im looking to gain quality muscle.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle?
    well my ideolagy is let the intence training build the muscle, with this cycle I hope it will bring great strenth.Hope to gain 6Ibs,reduce bodyfat,Personally I am leaning towards a theory which basically surports that the more solid your gains are, the more you’ll keep (percentage-wise). It makes sense, when you think about it; people make a lot of weight gains on the highly water-retentive steroids (Dbol , A50, long estered testosteones, etc…), but lose the greatest percentage of their gains afterwards. The same seems to be opposite for the steroids which cause less (or no) water retention (Anavar , Primo, Winstrol , etc…).

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Haven't known anyone to run this particular cycle. I also agree on quality gains rather than total weight gain. Let us know how it turns out.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    well my ideolagy is let the intence training build the muscle, with this cycle I hope it will bring great strenth.Hope to gain 6Ibs,reduce bodyfat,Personally I am leaning towards a theory which basically surports that the more solid your gains are, the more you’ll keep (percentage-wise). It makes sense, when you think about it; people make a lot of weight gains on the highly water-retentive steroids (Dbol, A50, long estered testosteones, etc…), but lose the greatest percentage of their gains afterwards. The same seems to be opposite for the steroids which cause less (or no) water retention (Anavar, Primo, Winstrol, etc…).
    Agree about the quality of gains too. Try some prop or suspension, you shouldnt bloat at all. Prop/primo/var would be better than using andriol IMO. Dont know of anybody who had much success using it.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Agree about the quality of gains too. Try some prop or suspension, you shouldnt bloat at all. Prop/primo/var would be better than using andriol IMO. Dont know of anybody who had much success using it.
    I agree- prop or suspension would make it a better cycle,have never done suspension.To late now, its going to be an intresting 12 weeks.

goose is offline Banned
    Has any-one done at least Andriol ,at a decent dosage here?

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    I've run this cycle in the past with excellent results 12 weeks
    800mg/week primo
    250mg/week test prop
    80mg/day var weeks 1-8

had great results 14 lbs lbm with no bloat. dropped 3% bodyfat... of course diet was spot on too. Primo was homebrew so cost wasn't too much of an issue.. I think if you sub the prop for andriol you will be much happier.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostdog128
    I've run this cycle in the past with excellent results 12 weeks
    800mg/week primo
    250mg/week test prop
    80mg/day var weeks 1-8

had great results 14 lbs lbm with no bloat. dropped 3% bodyfat... of course diet was spot on too. Primo was homebrew so cost wasn't too much of an issue.. I think if you sub the prop for andriol you will be much happier.
    Thanks for the advise,too late already got 12 weeks supply of andriol , what was your protein intake daily during this cycle?

goose is offline Banned
    bump

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    whats andriol ?

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Thanks for the advise,too late already got 12 weeks supply of andriol, what was your protein intake daily during this cycle?

protein was 400 grams per day. carbs anywhere from 50 to 300 depending on what day. I always follow a timed carb diet.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you would definetley bloat on suspension

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No one thinks this is "Mind of Ross" reincarnate? "I'm working on a theory that ..." sounds JUST like him - although not his usual mantra, oral only. Anyway, interesting.... And what a novel thought - did you think of this theory all on your own??? that lean gains are better than water gains?

goose is offline Banned
    yes you would definetley bloat on suspension,sounds like he has not used it.oral only,im on a 3iu HGH,4 on,4 off,. IGF 1 month on,one off, 40mg.I prefer lean gains, these gains stay on you, aslo depends on the goals you have,

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Always depends on your perception of BODY PERFECT! Some people actually LIKE the bloated look!!! lol. Respectfully, to each their own!

Goose, I like your objectives - I just use different gear to attain them. I haven't searched through your posts do determine if I like the positions you take on gear choices, but until I see a reason to doubt your logic, best of luck.

Thread Information