ShnouzedUp is offline Banned

Talking Sust 250/Deca 300 Cycle what do you think?

Whats Up! I've decided to go ahead and do a cycle diary, because i really appreciate all of you that have made your own. I really learned a lot from them. Hopefully this will give any of you out there that may have any questions about running this cycle some answers to help make your decisions.

First off my stats:
    22 (23 October 4)
    5'8''
    173lbs
    Not sure on the body fat, but its quiet low. (not much i can pinch anywhere)

Cycle Experience:
    One low dose cycle:
    Weeks 1- 10 Test Enanthate 250mg/week
    Weeks 1- 10 EQ 200mg/wk
    Weeks 9 -12 Winstrol 50mg/day
    proper pct

I ran this last spring, and into the beginning of the summer. I gained 16lbs, and kept about 12lbs.

My goal from this next cycle is to get up to around the 190 mark.

Diet: I follow the bulking sticky, and i carry a little notepad in my back pocket everywhere i go, and write down everything i eat and drink. At the end of the day I figure out all my cals,pro,fats,carbs on Fitday.com and record them in my journal. I usually hit between 3700 - 4200 cals a day.

My next cycle looks like:
    Weeks 1 - 10 Sustanon 500mg/wk (eod)
    Weeks 1 - 10 Deca 300mg/wk
    Proper pct to follow.

My workouts are 2 on 1 off.

Day 1: Chest/Tri

Bench: 4 working sets
    Incline 4, 8 - 10 reps
    Decline Flyes 4, 8- 10 reps
    Straight bar pushdowns 4, 8
    Skullcrushers: 4, 8

Day 2: Back/Bi's
    Wide grip lat pulldowns: 4, 8 reps
    BB bent rows: 4, 8 reps
    Narrow T-bar Rows: 4, 8-10 reps
    Deadlifts: 4, 4-6 reps
    BB Curls: 4, 8 reps
    Hammer Curls: 4, 8 reps

Day 3: Off

Day 4: Legs
    I do Swolecats leg workout, or mine which is the same except the squats are 4 sets of 21's... yea its a painful mo fo.. try it sometime. and i finish it off with: Standing calf to failure, and seated calf to failure.

Day 5: Shoulders/Traps/Forearms
    Military Press: 4, 8 reps
    Side Raises: 4, 10 reps
    Bent Raises: 4, 10 reps
    Upright rows: 4, 8 reps
    Shrugs: 4, to failure
    Wrist curls: 4, to failure
    Reverse Wrist curls: 4, to failure

*now every 3rd week i'm gonna change the workout from heavy weight, low reps to light weight high reps just to mix it up a bit. I'm also gonna change the type of exercises i do every week i go light*

*I won't do swolecats leg workout everytime either, every 4th week i'm gonna move to Heavy weights and low reps. Something like

Squats: 4, 6-8
    Hack Squats: 4, 6-8
    Leg Extension: 4, 6-8
    Leg Curls: 4, 8
    Standing Calf: 4, 6-8
    Seated Calf: 4, 6-8

As far as supps go, i take 2 scoops of ON's 100% Whey Protein with breakfast, and after workout before PWO Nutrition. Then i take Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer before bed each night.

*I do have a question though. I have 1 bottle of 90 count M1t (10mg) what do you guys think about running this with this cycle? I've taken it before and didn't experience any of the sides a lot people run like lethargy and stuff. It seemed to work really well for me, i just didn't know about pct or anything when i took so i lost all my gains when i got off it.

This is dumb questions but what do you guys think about this?
    Running the m1t with the sustanon, and keeping the sustanon at 250mg/wk instead of 500mg/wk? i'm just curious.

Oh other crap i take is Milk thistle, Flax oil, Vitamin b-6, and i have a bottle of antioxidants but i'm not sure if they will benefit in anyway.

alright, thats enough for now.. I don't plan on running this till about mid-october, so any input or suggestions on anything i mentioned would be awesome. I wanna make this perfect.

Cheers~
    g

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    id run your saust 13 wks and deca at 400mgs wk for 11 wks

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    do not add m1t in there, i doubt you will see any more gains with it, but you will def get more side effects, never run the test lower than deca , don't even think about runing m1t, 250 test-e ew, with 300 deca ew... you will shut down so f'ing hard

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp

I do have a question though. I have 1 bottle of 90 count M1t (10mg) what do you guys think about running this with this cycle? I've taken it before and didn't experience any of the sides a lot people run like lethargy and stuff. It seemed to work really well for me, i just didn't know about pct or anything when i took so i lost all my gains when i got off it.

This is dumb questions but what do you guys think about this?
    Running the m1t with the sustanon , and keeping the sustanon at 250mg/wk instead of 500mg/wk? i'm just curious.

g
    I would skip on the m1t and get some d-bol, drol or prop. Also might be a good idea to drop the winstrol if you go with an oral so you dont end up with 2 17aa's.

As far as taking m1t and reducing the dose, you dont want to do that. Keep your test dose at 500 and limit oral intake to about the first 4 weeks just to jump start your cycle. Taking them throughout the entire cycle isnt recommended as they put stress on the liver.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Other than running the test alittle longer and ditching the M1T idea(both prev mentioned), looks real good to me, a lot of thought and preparation, kind of a nice thing to see once in a while.

Yeah, thats what i was thinking about the m1t. I just thought id ask. By the way im not running any Test E or Winstrol ... thats what i did in my first cycle.. Just Sust and Deca for now. I dunno about getting some dbol , do you guys recommend i do? If so how many mg/day you think i should go 25-30mg for 4 weeks? Keep in mind im 173 and I really wanna try and hit 190 + this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    Yeah, thats what i was thinking about the m1t. I just thought id ask. By the way im not running any Test E or Winstrol... thats what i did in my first cycle.. Just Sust and Deca for now. I dunno about getting some dbol, do you guys recommend i do? If so how many mg/day you think i should go 25-30mg for 4 weeks? Keep in mind im 173 and I really wanna try and hit 190 + this time.
    I don't think I would add the dbol this time, you got some soild gains off a low dose test and eq cycle, I think a slightly higher dose of test plus the Deca should be cool for you, if anything I might run the deca at 400mg/wk myself.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I don't think I would add the dbol this time, you got some soild gains off a low dose test and eq cycle, I think a slightly higher dose of test plus the Deca should be cool for you, if anything I might run the deca at 400mg/wk myself.
    The point of the d-bol would be to kickstart the cycle so you dont have to wait around to see some gains and waste the first few weeks of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    The point of the d-bol would be to kickstart the cycle so you dont have to wait around to see some gains and waste the first few weeks of the cycle.
    Absolutely, I understand. But I have always thought , esp since I started gear so friggin foolishly, that I would advise others to stay as simple as possible to begin with and not create somewhat of a dependence on the gear or requiring such high quantities so quickly. But I do agree with you that the dbol can be used effectively to jump start your cycle. I am probably just too conservative, but I just don't want newbs to start like I did.

Hey thanks a lot guys. I'm gonna keep the Sust at 500 and Deca at 300 cause thats all i can afford for now.. I'll wait for another time to try the dbol , im a patient person. Once i get started on this i'll let you all know how everything is goin so you can throw me some more advice.

HEY! i got a swell deal on some anadrol ... so i'm gonna run weeks 1-4 with anadrol 50... good idea? or no?

Thread Information