View Poll Results: Where do you stand on your choice of Test esters...

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sust (multi estered tests) is lame. Just frontload or use short esters...

11 44.00%
  • I've used prop, suspension, enanthate ... sust mg per mg gave me better gains.

5 20.00%
  • It's the same sh1t .... either way, just tougher to calculate

8 32.00%
  • Ross advocate; I only use orals.

1 4.00%
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Any articulate mods/vets that LIKE sust? WHY?

What's the deal with everyone using sust? I mean, who here that's a savvy "cycler" uses sust? why?

bump for prime time!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Big fan of single esters myself Truman-just too big of a pain to keep all those esters expiring in a steady blood level. IMO

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm curious to read the replies as well.I've never used Sust,and I have upwards of 15 cycles under my belt.I always felt it was an unstable type compound with the blend of esters involved.If that makes sense.

~Pinnacle~

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Not big on sust. Far better gains off of enanthate . Plus it's pricey and you dont really get another for the extra cash you have to spend on it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I look at sust and have to think of those fancy shoes with the springs in them, is it engineering a better shoe, or marketing a sell-able concept?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im still a firm believer TEST IS TEST just differnet esters!
    Thats just my opinion-

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I look at sust and have to think of those fancy shoes with the springs in them, is it engineering a better shoe, or marketing a sell-able concept?
    That's an interesting synopsis.I like it!

~Pinnacle~

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i've never used it, butpeople who do use generally either believe that it produces less bloat than say enth or cyp,or it keeps test levels more stable. in actuality results vary though.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used it.

IMO, test is test.

The only determining factor for me is the price.

If my source has it cheaper than test-E (and that does happen here) then i'll buy sus.

Simple as that

big_C is offline Member
    I'd say I have 25 to 30 cycles to date, after 10 years and I only did Sust once..you know why...it sucked compared to single ester Tests...Enan and Cyp are kings IMO. And with Sust, in order to keep test levels stable, more frequent injections are the key, to a door I don't wanna open!!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    am trieng it now 4 1st time i think it`s rubish & i gonna use test e instead of it i dont feel any gains on it

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

IMO, test is test.
    Thats the way I see it too, 500mg of sust a week or a 500mg of test ethante, theres not going to be a difference in your gains.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Are there reasons why sust is not scribed in the US for hrt? I think so

People that are die hard sust advocates just like it because it has a cool name. Almost as cool as winny.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I think the mixed tests are for HRT, not muscledom. Cause you have to inject frequently to get best results from them, so why not just use prop?

I will say I have no good evidence they are better for HRT, I just think they would be since they give the initinal blood increase but they you could come back to the doc in a week or two later.
    Last edited by powerliftmike; 09-22-2005 at 07:40 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    IM using Andropen275 which is a 5 ester blend similar to sust. I'm up 12 lbs's now and taking a-dex @.25ed so i don't think i have alot of water bloat. I am tired all the freakin time though, but for some reason once i get in the gym i don't want to stop and then im awake all night. And people in the gym have been asking all me all kinds of question which i never thought would be so annoying, but it is because they do it when im right in the middle of a set. Im a loner in the gym i just want to be left alone to take care of business and go home.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I have nothing against it. The whole thing about it being unstable is over dramatized. Shoot it twice a week and quit worrying about it.

Personally, IL just think it's a headache to calculate. Screw it. Obviously you guys probably knew how I felt about it, given my clear bias in the way the options are written... so I guess what the point of all this was - is WHY THE **** DOES IT SELL SO WELL? People are ALWAYS using that shit - I just can't figure it out.

G-13, you're bloated on Arimidex ???? You serious? That's a pretty potent AI - try Letro if you're still holding a lot of water. I just don't get that.
    Are you on Deca , too? Cause then I'd understand.

It's strange how everyone says sust is lame, yet is still the most popular testosterone .

Thats exactly my point - you just said it more concisely. THe thing is ... if the majority of sust users are not the knowledgeable people of our "sub culture" than the stats should probably speak for themselves.

So, 85% of people are not advocates of Sust ... no, this doesn't dissect their motives, but it shows the what reasonably educated people prefer. So, newbies ... before you rush off and buy something that seems like it is stimulating your AR via 4 different mechanisms... realize, en masse, we disagree. My opinion is that Enanthate is the best choice for a multitude of reasons...

1. Same half life as many things you will stack it with (same injection days = VERY convenient.)

2. You are only experiencing one half life to be calculated for.

3. It's the cheapest ... few others come in a 2.5 gram container for 70$ or less (unless you brew) ... remember, cyp is not only typically 2 grams per Vial, but also of a heavier ester, meaning less cyp mg per mg. Versus Prop, which is 1 gram per 50-70$ ... and of course requires frequent pokes.

4. Typically doesn't hurt like Prop can.

Can't WAIT to start next cycle. :-)

KISS - keep it simple, stupid.

Front loaded 10 vials in roughly a month, got great gains, but I had never used prop before either, I would have to try starting with prop and then going to E or cyp.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    sus250 is the base of everyone of my cycles. I think it works well and I keep the majority of muscle I put on while on cycle or at least it helps keep it. Im a fan.

Thread Information