klepp1214 is offline Junior Member

Had a very very small amount of blood in Syringe.. Ok or bad?

Todays quad injection (my 3rd injection ever) went well for the most part.. i hate to start a new thread over this, but it had me curious. It was completely painless and i aspirated and seen lots of bubbles, no blood. However when i withdrew the syringe, i cotton balled the spot and massaged for a min or two, then when i picked the syringe back up to examine and discard it, there was the usual small bit of fluid, and a very small amount of blood in it, at first i thought i was seeing things so i put a bit of extra pressure on the plunger to force it out, sure as shit it was a tad bit of blood. Is it possible that while pulling the needle out, from the pressure coming off of the plunger i drew up a tad of blood? i obviously wasnt in a vein because injecting all that oil i wouldve known eh? =p

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your fine............. it happens a lot. The only time to worry is if you see blood when aspirating.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    dont worry about it bro. If you had injected into a vein you would know about it in a second. You will start coughing your guts up and may even pass out. Spots of blood are OK

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    You're good to go bro! Happens when you shoot for 8-12 weeks.

Good luck and stay safe.

MJ

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    your fine bro

Bro what usually happens with this is when u pull the needle out like very slowly and the blood follows the needle out of the hole some blood make get inside the tip of the needle. got me? one concern would be aspiration. I'm glad your asking dont ever be ashamed of that Bro.

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    thanks again folks, just wanted to make sure, you guys all rock =) i cant wait to start getting stronger =)

Thread Information