View Poll Results: How much weight off test alone did you keep AFTER post cycle therapy?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5-10 pounds

4 25.00%
  • 10-15 pounds

5 31.25%
  • 20-25

6 37.50%
  • 25+

1 6.25%
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member

First cycle gains--Test only.

I'm going to get flamed for this, but fuck it. I'm putting myself in the open. Here within the next year or two, i'm running my first cycle. I was curious to see what results alot of bros got with test alone.

For my first I was thinking of doing:
    250mg of test for 10 weeks
    25-30mg of dbol for 4 weeks.
    Nolva@20mg a day throughout the cycle
    then clomid therapy

But alot of bros suggest test for a first to see how well one would react under it. This is just my opinion but at my age I dont think 500mg would be necessary even though several guys use that for a first.

So, my basic question (I know everyones different) is how much you bros gained off your first test alone cycle.

Please vote on the pole.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you are only 18 years old bro. wait a few years before starting a cycle. you'll be glad you listened to us

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    1987! Damn I'm old. I'd wait a couple more years. 250mg/wk will do more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you are only 18 years old bro. wait a few years before starting a cycle. you'll be glad you listened to us
    I've been hearing that for a long time but i'm a shitbrick who wont listen. I'm not trying to defy you or any of the other bros, I may do it and I may not. All the other teen competitors are on, and ive gotta catch up in the game if i'm doing nationals this year.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    1987! Damn I'm old. I'd wait a couple more years. 250mg/wk will do more harm than good.
    This is JMO but I dont see why everyone thinks they have to up their doses on chemical compounds each an every cycle to grow. It honestly isn't necessary. I know several guys who have kept the dosage low, and maybe added in another compound or two at a low dosage and still grown like mad. I just dont see any reason to start at 500mg/wk when I could do that the second time around and throw in some EQ

I mentioned nothing of what you are saying, so I'm confused about what your even talking about?

I for example started with 250mg/wk for 10wks at 20yrs old. I have yet to go over 500mg/wk being that I still see considerable gains off of this amount. Everyone is different. BTW, Post some pics up, I'm curious to see if your even national material. Then I'll give you advice on what to do or take, until then I say your still a little young. There are many reason behind my statement.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    and your poll wont give good results........lets say i was 300 lbs and did test only, but i took over a gram a week. vs a guy who did test only at 180lbs and only did 250mg a week. test is a drug where the more you take, the more you gain.

I mentioned nothing of what you are saying, so I'm confused about what your even talking about?

I for example started with 250mg/wk for 10wks at 20yrs old. I have yet to go over 500mg/wk being that I still see considerable gains off of this amount. Everyone is different. BTW, Post some pics up, I'm curious to see if your even national material. Then I'll give you advice on what to do or take, until then I say your still a little young. There are many reason behind my statement.
    Pics will come when i'm 180, it will be soon

Stats right now:

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 171 (gaining about a pound every 2 days from some andro / M1T, LIGHT doses)
    Bodyfat: Not sure, I clearly have four abs. I just go by the mirror.

Arms: 15 inches
    Waist: 30 inches (measured around navel)
    Waist: 32 inches (measured around waist)
    Chest: 44 inches (weakest point on me)
    Quads: 23 inches
    Calves: 16 inches

By the way, I need a fucking tan really really bad.

Edit: By the way, I was just rambling about my opinion on jumping doses on every cycle. It wasnt directed at you lol

It looks like you have a lot of potential naturally. I'm not sure why you want to jump on juice so bad? Because everyone else is? That's a dumb reason.

It looks like you have a lot of potential naturally. I'm not sure why you want to jump on juice so bad? Because everyone else is? That's a dumb reason.
    It's not that bro. I'm wanting to hit 200 this year for nationals, and diet down to about 163-165 and do the lightweight division. The only way I could hit 200 this year would be with gear. I'm just following my dream and taking it as far as I can, and I know that sounds childish and immature to alot of guys. I just found the spark inside me and i'm letting it burn out of control to form the biggest fucking fire around

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man if that's what you want to do with your life than go for it. everyone hear knows that if you want to compete, and win, you have to get juiced up sooner or later. it is a little young to start, but if you are willing to live with the consequences then do it but do it right(test only and proper pct). i don't have much room to talk you out of cycling considering i was 19 when i first cycled, just saying be safe and at least research and know your gear before you jump into things. good luck, and if it's you "dream" to become the biggest mofo out there, then like you said, FUCK IT.

guys like us taking juice early on can skrew up our test levels for life, so go into your decision with that in mind. good luck with nationals

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    hey man if that's what you want to do with your life than go for it. everyone hear knows that if you want to compete, and win, you have to get juiced up sooner or later. it is a little young to start, but if you are willing to live with the consequences then do it but do it right(test only and proper pct). i don't have much room to talk you out of cycling considering i was 19 when i first cycled, just saying be safe and at least research and know your gear before you jump into things. good luck, and if it's you "dream" to become the biggest mofo out there, then like you said, FUCK IT.

guys like us taking juice early on can skrew up our test levels for life, so go into your decision with that in mind. good luck with nationals
    That's how I feel about it. I figure if people are willing to accept the consequences for their actions theres nothing wrong with it. A good bro of mine who I will leave nameless (the bros on another board know who he is...) started young too. Did test and dbol , gained 28 pounds..was about 178 this year for nationals but found out he had a heart condition.

IT WAS NOT FROM AAS USE. He was born with an extra artery and his heart wasnt getting enough blood to it when it was at 180 beats during cardio, so his chance at nationals last year were fucked. he wouldve probably been 178 onstage at a height of 5'7. Looked unbelievable.

He did test/dbol for a first and tried Fina for a little while when dieting for contest but didnt like how he felt on it so he stopped. There are freaks out there who want it more than anything. I know I do, and I know some other bros that do as well. I mean for fucks sake he put up a 435 benchpress at a weight of 206. I cant name too many 18 year olds that can do that shit. lol

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well just don't be foolish. if you do it, do it rite, stay healthy, keep training and go for the top!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    who the hell gained over 25+ pounds, i want to shake your hand, cause your inspiration to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    if you calves are that big......thats stupid huge size for your frame, especially w/ your quads @ 23. YOu still in STL hoss

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    if you calves are that big......thats stupid huge size for your frame, especially w/ your quads @ 23. YOu still in STL hoss
    Naw, everyone thinks im in STL for some reason LOL. I'm in Indiana. About 2 and a half hours from STL. They're that big but they need more shape, but shape is coming in nicely right now.

Might want to work on your Quads,Hams before you get on stage. They are really lagging at 23. Good luck to you with whatever you decide, post up pics if you have a chance so we can help critique.
    BD

Might want to work on your Quads,Hams before you get on stage. They are really lagging at 23. Good luck to you with whatever you decide, post up pics if you have a chance so we can help critique.
    BD
    It's my hamstrings. I've always slacked on them to be honest up until I decided I wanted to compete. They're blowing up pretty damn quick and i'm waiting til I hit a huge plateau on them to decide whether or not i'm going to use gear. Right now I can stiff legged deadlift 205 / 225 x10-12 depending on how i feel that day.

Keep at it, remember to throw in some goodmornings, heavy leg press and other lifts for Hams other than just Deads to keep from hitting a plateau. You have pics, or you gonna keep avoiding that subject?

Keep at it, remember to throw in some goodmornings, heavy leg press and other lifts for Hams other than just Deads to keep from hitting a plateau. You have pics, or you gonna keep avoiding that subject?
    Not avoiding the subject bro I promise. I just need batteries and i'm waiting til I hit 180. Ask anybody on muscle sci, i used to throw up pics just about every month but people started getting sick of it!

You don't need to go that far, but it's easier to critique or help someone if you have a better idea of what they need to work on. With pics, a posted diet and brief training routine is just as important. But at 18, you really need to consider waiting to juice. Whether you listen or not is up to you.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Why not go back an litter the lounge with your useless banter.This forum is for grown men with adult questions.You are nothing more than a lonely boy with nothing to do at age 18,but sit on a comp all day,looking for attention.You should be out chasing women,or girls in your case.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Why not go back an litter the lounge with your useless banter.This forum is for grown men with adult questions.You are nothing more than a lonely boy with nothing to do at age 18,but sit on a comp all day,looking for attention.You should be out chasing women,or girls in your case.

~Pinnacle~
    It's a rainy sunday afternoon and everyone is hungover, if you come to my town and can find shit to do on a sunday you call me up bro

Why dont you refer to my other post in the thread about dbol , and you'll see why i'm in here.

Thread Information