Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

primobolan depot!!!!!

if you take primoboaln depot on its own how much mgs weekly you have to take??? and will you add soem muscel in 10 weeks use with it????? its a very safe steriod practicly no side effects at all!!!!

what do you think???????

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Minimum of 400-500mg to see some decent results from it. You'd be better off stacking it though with another compound.

yes i wish to stick it with some thing else but i ave an acne problem and tests i canot realy use them!! what can i do?????

Have you tried test at a low to moderate dose with finasteride and an acne med?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Have you tried test at a low to moderate dose with finasteride and an acne med?
    so if i take test e what dose shall i take weekly? and finastrede i take 1.25mgs daily becuase 1 proscar tablet is 5 mg and i spilt it in 4 !! and acne med i take tatriciclin? i had mild to moderate acne when i was 14-16 yrs old and took accutnane and the acne went and i dont want it back!!!!!!!

If you only had mild acne problems previously, 400-500mg test, finasteride and some acne meds should keep it under control, and throw in some tanning. Finasteride helps to keep me clear with test.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    so if i take test e what dose shall i take weekly? and finastrede i take 1.25mgs daily becuase 1 proscar tablet is 5 mg and i spilt it in 4 !! and acne med i take tatriciclin? i had mild to moderate acne when i was 14-16 yrs old and took accutnane and the acne went and i dont want it back!!!!!!!
    i had severe acne when i was that age, i did my first cycle in march (test e) and only got some minor back acne, however that can be solved easily with tanning and a otc acne med, or accutane.

so if i take 500mg test e i will be safe if i take proscar 1.25 mg daily and an acne antibiotic and wash my face 23 times daily with an acne gel??? i have mild to sever acne ut just on my face i never got on my back shoulder chest!!!! so what do you think????

i have an important question to ask pls!!!!

so if i take 500 mg test e and 300 mg primobola and i take 1.25mg proscar daily which is anti dht and i take aramidex for estrogen cause from test e i take 0.5 daily which is anti estrogen! doing this i am going to kill the steriods i am taking and i will not gain ????? or will i still make normal gains????

zobobobo is offline New Member
    dont use proscar cause it will diminish test affect, dont take aridimex also, but nolvadex it is better forbulk cycles and isnt bad for cholesterol levels as aridimex

Quote Originally Posted by zobobobo
    dont use proscar cause it will diminish test affect, dont take aridimex also, but nolvadex it is better forbulk cycles and isnt bad for cholesterol levels as aridimex
    i think you have nolvadex and a-dex confused, its the other way around.

dv

about what. Nolvadex is receptor blocker- that means it will not diminish estrogen levels but stop them activating receptors. Estrogens stimulate liver to produce good cholesterol without them aterosclerosis much more possible

but remember people i dont want acne on my face so i liek to take care what i do ! so what shall i take so i dont get acne on my face will taking test ?????

better change the drug- primobolan with anavar or stanozolol

Primoboaln depot 300-600mgs EW . If you want to save your hair, use finasteride.

Test E 500mgs EW
    A-dex .25-.5mg ED for estrogen sides acne gyno etc.
    You could also use Nolvadex along side this cycle @10mg ED

Finasteride

Women of childbearing potential should not use or handle crushed finasteride tablets. Finasteride can cause birth defects in male fetuses.
    Finasteride (fin-AS-tur-ide) belongs to the group of medicines called enzyme inhibitors. It is used to treat urinary problems caused by enlargement of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH). In men with very enlarged prostates and mild to moderate symptoms (difficulty urinating, decreased flow of urination, hesitation at the beginning of urination, getting up at night to urinate), finasteride may decrease the severity of symptoms. Finasteride may also reduce the chance that surgery on the prostate will be needed.

Finasteride blocks an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase, which is necessary to change testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow. As a result, the size of the prostate is decreased. The effect of finasteride on the prostate lasts only as long as the medicine is taken. If it is stopped, the prostate begins to grow again.

Finasteride also is used by some balding men to stimulate hair growth. If hair growth is going to occur with the use of finasteride, it usually occurs after the medicine has been used for about 3 months and lasts only as long as the medicine continues to be used. The new hair will be lost within 1 year after finasteride treatment is stopped.

Finasteride is available only with your doctor's prescription, in the following dosage form:

Oral
    Tablets (U.S. and Canada)

Finasteride tablets may be crushed to make them easier to swallow. However, women who are or may become pregnant should not handle crushed finasteride tablets.

For patients taking this medicine for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH):

To help you remember to take your medicine, try to get into the habit of taking it at the same time each day.
    Remember that this medicine does not cure BPH but it does help reduce the size of the prostate. Therefore, you must continue to take it if you expect to keep the size of your prostate down. You may have to take this medicine for at least 6 months to see the full effect. You may have to take this medicine for the rest of your life. Do not stop taking this medicine without first discussing it with your doctor.
    This medicine helps to reduce urinary problems in men with BPH. In general, it is best to avoid drinking fluids, especially coffee or alcohol, in the evening. Then your sleep will not be disturbed by your need to urinate during the night.
    For individuals taking this medicine for hair growth:

You may have to take this medicine for at least 3 months to see an effect. The effect will last only as long as the medicine continues to be used. The new hair will be lost within 1 year after finasteride is stopped.
    Dosing—

The dose of finasteride will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average dose of finasteride. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so:

For oral dosage form (tablets):
    For treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH):
    Adults—5 milligrams (mg) once a day.
    For hair growth:
    Adults—1 mg once a day.
    Missed dose—

If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.

dirtyvegas
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 09-22-2005 at 11:58 AM.

my point was that anti dht will diminish the effect of the test eapecially strenght and agressivness

I cee your point but ive never herd that an anti DHT will hinder gains and strength.? Do you have a study I can take a look at. Primo is gonna be hard on the hair and quite frankly I would rather have my hair if you know what i mean

@ arnold of malta..use the a-dex @.25-.5mgED with 10mg of nolva ED it will help keep the estrogen sides to a min, acne etc...... you deffinatly dont wanna end up with gyno.

dv

my point was that anti dht will diminish the effect of the test eapecially strenght and agressivness
    all i care is if i will gain muscel or not if i dont gain strenght and aggressiveness np the important think is that i will grow in size! because i dont want to lose my hair and i dont want to fill up my face and body with acne!!

Not true... I get just as good strength gains now as before I ever used finasteride. If acne is something you're trying to minimize I wouldnt do gear without it.

Go with another compound instead of primo for your 1st cycle...deca , d-bol, anavar , t-bol to name a few.

dv

it is well described in ``anabolics 2004``. You see there is androgenic receptors not only on the muscle cells, but the central nervous system- from which you have higher aggresivness and ability to concentrate. If you r afraid of hair lose and acne better use lower androgenics- will be cheaper than finasteride- deca boldenone anavar stanozolol ... they all do.

no man i cycled 4 times before i did all king of cycles besides hgh and androl those i never took them!!! but with each course i took accutane thats why i only got few ance on my back and shoulder form each course but now i can not keep on taking accutane with each course and i am worry i take a good course i gain good but i get alot of acne and hair loss!!!1

then i suggest you use another compound...such as a low androgenic compound with the proper ancilleries..!!

dv

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    then i suggest you use another compound...such as a low androgenic compound with the proper ancilleries..!!

dv
    what cycle would you sugggest to me pls?????

primobolan and anavar are lowest androgenics among the steroids used for muscle growth. If you still have acne you should blame your genetics

it is well described in ``anabolics 2004``. You see there is androgenic receptors not only on the muscle cells, but the central nervous system- from which you have higher aggresivness and ability to concentrate. If you r afraid of hair lose and acne better use lower androgenics- will be cheaper than finasteride- deca boldenone anavar stanozolol... they all do.
    Deca shouldnt be used without test, it wouldnt be cheaper then finasteride since that is dirt cheap. Regardless of what a book I would take personal experience over a publication.

My suggestion is in my post #16. Im sure youll be fine with that cycle, your just gonna have to give it a shot..like zobo says its got everything to do with genetics, nothing is gonna completly disapate sides....

dv

why d you think i dont take personal experiece. When i tried test with anti dht it was totally shit- no such desire for training no such strenght gains.

How much finasteride were you taking?

dont remember it was 5-6 years ago, but didnt had acne even with over1000mg weekly

With using a low dose of 1mg per day stops hair loss for me and has no negative effect on training intensity or gains.

lucky you, but i rarely have acne and hair loss at all-70 m daily d-bol and nothing

lucky you, but i rarely have acne and hair loss at all-70 m daily d-bol and nothing
    damn thats alot of d-bol ED
    dv

was little crazy those days

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    My suggestion is in my post #16. Im sure youll be fine with that cycle, your just gonna have to give it a shot..like zobo says its got everything to do with genetics, nothing is gonna completly disapate sides....

dv
    If you are that worried about sides take DV's advice^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The finastride with the arimidex will help with any test sides. And if you use primobolan , IMO and experience, 600-800mg per week minimum.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You guys all understand this kid is 18 yrs old right?Search his thread topics and read on..he want to use synthol?Come on......

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    damn thats alot of d-bol ED
    dv
    That is subjective... everytime I use dbol I feel as if I have to up the dose. I was using up to 70mg. Hey drol is the most powerful and people use 150mg of that...

agree about anadrol , but is also a lot unhealthier than d-bol.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You guys all understand this kid is 18 yrs old right?Search his thread topics and read on..he want to use synthol?Come on......

~Pinnacle~

I agree.

Constantly asking stupid questions. Also, asking questions that can be answered in a matter of seconds using the search feature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information