cmillett is offline Member

Q on liquid vs pill

what are the advantages or disadvantages of liquid anti-e's or aas over pill forms,the reason I ask is that I've noticed that liquid forms of aas[d-bol,anavar ]and anti-e's[nolvadex ,clomid]are alot cheaper than pill form,why is this? is one form more effective than the other or does it have something to do with the process in which they are made.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Liquid ancillaries can be obtained legally for research purposes, pills cannot. They're cheaper because they dont come from a big pharmaceutical company and there is no middle man to deal with.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have always been told that they are equally effective, and in my personal experience I would agree with that statement.

[QUOTE=Ejuicer]Liquid ancillaries can be obtained legally for research purposes, pills cannot. They're cheaper because they dont come from a big pharmaceutical company and there is no middle man to deal with.[

can the liquid ancllaries be obtained legally regardless of the lab you get them from.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    [QUOTE=cmillett]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Liquid ancillaries can be obtained legally for research purposes, pills cannot. They're cheaper because they dont come from a big pharmaceutical company and there is no middle man to deal with.[

can the liquid ancllaries be obtained legally regardless of the lab you get them from.
    Yes, it is a legal loophole that can be used anywhere-gonna get closed up soon though, I can feel it. Also a lawyer friend from another board says you may want to have a clean pad when ordering ancillaries, they are legal for research, but if you don't own a research lab then you should not be able to legally obtain them. If they catch you with them, nothing, maybe a slap on the wrist, but if they track the ancillaries to you and find gear that's a problem.

thanks for the info.,seems like to liquid anti-e's are the way to go.

Thread Information