BigLeeJones187 is offline New Member

Tren, Sust, D-Bol cycle

im guna do, 10 week cycle:
    dianabol 20mg a day 1st week
    30mg a day 2nd week
    40mg a day 3rd n 4th week
    sust250 500mg a week first 2 weeks
    weeks 3 - 10 250mg eod (thats 1750mg every 2 weeks)
    Tren ace 75mg eod week 4 - 10

does any1 have any concerns over this cycle?

ive been warned about tren cough and night sweats....shud i b worried?

also i have tamoxifen , but i usually take it after the cycle,shud i start takin 10mg (half a tab) from day 1 of the cycle, to avoid any gyno?

all comments are welcome, but i only want advise from experienced members who know wut ther takin about. nice1
    p.s i have dun alot of research, but i havent dun tren b4 so obviously i have slight concerns.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    OMG this is a disaster..!
    dv

y the **** is it a disaster? there are serious questions ther, if u cant answer them, then dont say anythin dumbass!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It doesn't look that bad to me, sorry DV, but I think the base is there, just needs some tweaking. If you are going to use dbol don't pyramid up, that is very old school use what you are going to use the whole time. Far as the test goes, I'm no fan of sust, but it does work, but once again why pyramid you will have crazy blood serum levels for the first 4 weeks. Start with the 875/wk your're planning and stick wiht it, if anything with long ester test you might want to frontload some prop, but def not pyramid up. As far as the tren goes, I am going to bow out, I think it is a good thing and most guys I know around here recommend at least 50-75mg e/d, but I personally am waiting to start my first tren cycle so no speaking out my ass. With those test levels you should need at least 20mg nolva e/d to begin with and maybe more later.

Now after I spend all that time typing a response you go and attack one of the locals, not good my friend.

NO PROBLEM BRO
    Enjoy your cycle

dirtyvegas
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 09-22-2005 at 09:22 AM.

yeah yeah, steriod rage i fink u'd call that. y respond with a knobhead response in the first place?
    and for not knowin anythin???? i have put 4 stone on since xmas of solid mass, n i lookin gud. (appart from my legs which r laggin behind) i know what i need to know but i know little about tren . i have 400 viles of sust250 so i fort i mite aswel take them insted of prop. neway.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    It doesn't look that bad to me, sorry DV, but I think the base is there, just needs some tweaking. If you are going to use dbol don't pyramid up, that is very old school use what you are going to use the whole time. Far as the test goes, I'm no fan of sust, but it does work, but once again why pyramid you will have crazy blood serum levels for the first 4 weeks. Start with the 875/wk your're planning and stick wiht it, if anything with long ester test you might want to frontload some prop, but def not pyramid up. As far as the tren goes, I am going to bow out, I think it is a good thing and most guys I know around here recommend at least 50-75mg e/d, but I personally am waiting to start my first tren cycle so no speaking out my ass. With those test levels you should need at least 20mg nolva e/d to begin with and maybe more later.
    And on a nice note..shortie summed it up really well, good advice.
    dv

Quote Originally Posted by BigLeeJones187
    yeah yeah, steriod rage i fink u'd call that. y respond with a knobhead response in the first place?
    and for not knowin anythin???? i have put 4 stone on since xmas of solid mass, n i lookin gud. (appart from my legs which r laggin behind) i know what i need to know but i know little about tren. i have 400 viles of sust250 so i fort i mite aswel take them insted of prop. neway.
    well goodluck to you bro
    dv

cheers DV i ment no disrepect its just i fort u wer tryin to b a smart arse. so i will not pyramid on nethin, but i will only run 10mg of tam ed i fink. i dont want it to hinder my results to much. also doea ne1 have any info on tren cough or night sweats?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLeeJones187
    cheers DV i ment no disrepect its just i fort u wer tryin to b a smart arse. so i will not pyramid on nethin, but i will only run 10mg of tam ed i fink. i dont want it to hinder my results to much. also doea ne1 have any info on tren cough or night sweats?
    20mg Nolva will not hinder result from gear any noticeable amount from 10mg, but it will keep titties off your chest, and thats a bonus, yes? As far as tren cough, most guys only talk about tren cough when they accidentally nick or inject directly into a vein, normal IM shots(form what I have read) do not cause this. Night sweats, acne, and irritability, that is something you will have to find out on your own, it is just different from one guy to the next. Nice thing about trace though, you don't like the sides, quit taking it, it should be out of you within one week or less and the sides will subside.

yeah my mate said to inject really slow with tren , he said to take minutes to help reduce any pains or induce coughs. this may sound like a stupid question. i have tren ace 75mg (generic labs) is it ok to mix the tren with the sust in the barrel b4 shootin it in2 urself? or do i have to do them both seperate? it doesnt say on the packagin if the tren is water based or oil based so im not 100%
    thanks for the info shortie

No problem bro ide just run the 40mg ED of d-bol for the 1st 4 weeks

wks 1-4 40mg dbol ED
    wks 1-10 your 875mg of sust EW
    and i dont have any personal experience with tren Ace but here is the profile for you
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165468

Goodluck bro
    dv

Thread Information