STRANGE is offline Associate Member

little powder problem**

i posted this in the lab also but figured maybe someone could help me in here also .ok well i bought var and prop from this powder source i made the prop and capped the var. still have the prop and its holding, for about a month or two but i took the var and so did three of my buddies that ordered it with me. this was our first time with this source. but none of us seem to think the var was legit and i now i think i should just order tren from another source. but i dont know what to do about the prop i already have is there a way to check if its legit now without sending away and paying a ton of money??? i mean what else could the powder be if its not real. there is alot of reasons i think it might be real though. when we got the order i got prop and var and the var was a little bit more crystaly like ive read places. i was takin var at 45 mg a day and i know thats not alot buy i really didnt see results besides getting a little harder. and i think my balls shrunk a little bit. im pretty sure. but now that ive done some source checks nobody has seemed to of heard of him so i dont know what the hell to do?

TheLicencee. is offline New Member
    I aint no novice i dont take roids but i played with var one time i got 30 and took two and a half a day mon/fri till finished i thought my balls shrunk aswell just a lil bit thats not the problem i also got a small feeling of power when on them only for a couple of hours .
    Eat like hell on them didnt put on much weight then but 4 week later i seem to be puting weight on and i can see slow but good improvement
    hope this helps you

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    how long have you been taking the var.?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    and there is no other way to tell if its legit or not unless you have it tested as symatech advised you in the lab.

hers a lab that can help you call them and ask about pricing.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...169053...click the link
    dirtyvegas

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLicencee.
    I aint no novice i dont take roids but i played with var one time i got 30 and took two and a half a day mon/fri till finished i thought my balls shrunk aswell just a lil bit thats not the problem i also got a small feeling of power when on them only for a couple of hours .
    Eat like hell on them didnt put on much weight then but 4 week later i seem to be puting weight on and i can see slow but good improvement
    hope this helps you

your balls didnt shrink! and the min power is b/c you prob didnt take enough! what were the mg doses of the pills?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    sucks when you get fake sh1t!!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good question Vegas.

This little guy cracks me up.
    He took either 12.5 or 25mgs a day of Var for a week, got shrunken nads, felt power surges, and had a voracious appetite. Gotta love the Licencee. LOL!

M.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLicencee.
    hope this helps you
    Last edited by magic32; 09-22-2005 at 09:50 AM. Reason: left something out

i know this but im telling you they looked smaller they where 50mg

i dont know what your problem is hitter boy still going on like a wee skool boy i dont want to know

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    He's baaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!

SARCASM
    let us rest in peace

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    damn someone highjacked my thread

Thread Information