Thread: estro rebound

leansauce is offline Associate Member

estro rebound

i know letro has an estrogen rebound when you stop taking it and so that is why it is advised to take nolv 3 days before stopping and for a week after, but what if you are tapering the letro down from 2.5 - .25 over a course of 2 weeks would you expect to have some sort of an estrogen rebound for that, or since .25 is an effective dose to block estro will it continue to block with no problem. in other words should i take nolva while tapering down the doses and then also while stopping or just when stopping??

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Uh Sure!

LOL Bump! Hopefully someone can answer this.

bump

Logan13 is offline Banned

rebound

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    i know letro has an estrogen rebound when you stop taking it and so that is why it is advised to take nolv 3 days before stopping and for a week after, but what if you are tapering the letro down from 2.5 - .25 over a course of 2 weeks would you expect to have some sort of an estrogen rebound for that, or since .25 is an effective dose to block estro will it continue to block with no problem. in other words should i take nolva while tapering down the doses and then also while stopping or just when stopping??
    Take the nolva the whole time @ 10-20 mg/day, especially if you are gyno prone. If your cycle will allow, use L-dex next time.

I'd say once you start to taper the letro down u could start the nolv. I mean i'd think you might a some rebound just because your lowering the letro and besides there wouldnt be any real harm in taking nolv for a couple more days

-Wild

yea ill prolly stick on the safe side and just pop the nolva for an extra two weeks. yea im going to use l-dex from now on only reason why i used letro was to try and reduce/destroy fat deposits on chest from puberty, which it was not very effective for me. i took it for 8 weeks at 2.5mg a day and noticed at first the fat deposits seem to get smaller, but then it went back to normal. i think i mgiht just be obsessive compulsive tho cus no one else even seems to notice it and it does seem so small to me that sometimes i begin to wonder if my head is juss playin games and am no longer sure wether to believe it is fat deposits or some form of gyne or just how my chest is it seems to be pretty muscular in the spot of concern

Thread Information