Thread: Liqour and AAS

GoinAllThaWay08 is offline New Member

Question Liqour and AAS

Would it be a bad thing to take a few shots while on juice or would it be a set back ? i dont drink alot maybe 1-2 every other month so would a few shots be bad

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    If your drinking is as spaced as you say, I don't think it would be a problem.
    If your liver values have a tendency to skyrocket while on the juice, I would stay away from alcohol altogether until you're off.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    On orals..YES..otherwise,in moderation it's not harmful.

~Pinnacle~

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    how much do u think getting hammered once a week would effect results? Im talking only about results in the gym.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    how much do u think getting hammered once a week would effect results? Im talking only about results in the gym.
    A lot. Getting hammered is drinking 6-8 shots or more with some beer thrown in there too. Totally going backwards or halting gains. You have to take a whole day or more to recover from a night of binge drinking. Blood sugar is all screwed up and you'll be bloated. Not good while on. But if you do? Do 30+ minutes of cardio the next day ASAP to sweat out toxins. You won't feel like doing that but you feel 100% better after you're done.

i've noticed that for some reasons hangovers are so much worse when u r on cycle...

i've noticed that for some reasons hangovers are so much worse when u r on cycle...
    insulin /blood sugar....

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    insulin/blood sugar....
    is this a fact? If it is can u back it up a lil. .. just interested. If it was that simple u think u could avoid it by making sure ur blood sugar is ok... at least it wouldnt last that long anyway. When I drinnk while on my hangovers laast many days .. The first day is hell..

is this a fact? If it is can u back it up a lil. .. just interested. If it was that simple u think u could avoid it by making sure ur blood sugar is ok... at least it wouldnt last that long anyway. When I drinnk while on my hangovers laast many days .. The first day is hell..
    As we get older it becomes harder to recover. Metabolism has a lot to do with it of course. Why even drink like that while on? I've done it (Vegas a month ago) but it's bad. There is a thread here while I was down there. I had my laptop. I blew chunks all over the bathroom the next day. I remember drinking tough when I was in my early 20's and waking up the next day fresh.

Froggy is offline Member
    When I drinnk while on my hangovers laast many days .. The first day is hell..
    Yeah...IMO...this is not a good thing & you are drinking to much at one (lets say) drinking event... How many drinks can you have and not have a hangover???This needs to be your limit...

chest6 is offline Banned
    i dont think drinking on cycle is a good idea at all

Just stick with a FEW light beers (miller) and a little wine. No hard liqs....Too easy to get slammed with a few hard ones.

I end up in drinking situation all of the time due to business. I have a beer or 2 and a wine. Then I get straight cranberry or grapefruit juice and people assume it's a mixed drink.

I actually feel like that I can have only couple in order for not to have a hangover if on cycle... I think its more than just me getting older coz didnt have this problem b4 cycle. But then again another thing is that I drink so rarely. Back in the day when I used to drink alot I think ur body adapts to it. I could drink many days straight n feel relatively fresh the next day. Now I cant get drunk even once. IMO the gear also has a direct effect on hangovers..

Thread Information