BigWill78 is offline Junior Member

this were i need to be?

No one would help me i had this posted in the workouts forum. I guess I need someones advice that has experience with anabolics. I read a post just a few minutes ago about doing cardio for fat loss before or after workouts. Im currently doing a deca /test cycle and maybe throw in some dbol at the end but thats still optional. my question is if i want to loose some fat what would be the best way to do it. Some say dont do alot of cardio and dont do it before workouts. Is after workouts better? Im on a tight schedule so I really dont have time to do it first thing in the morning when i wake up. I would just like to know what would be the best for fat loss to do without burning my muscles and when to do it before or after workout? and how long should i be doin it? keep in mind im on a cycle. mainly for bulk. my diet is good and i would just like to keep the fat down and maybe loose some ........ thanks for your help

paulastone is offline Member
    hmm so you want to bulk and cut at the same time
    I say pick one
    right now you on cycle to bulk so too late just bulk and worry about cutting after
    just try not to eat like a garbage bag and get all fat. you can bulk with low fat gains so keep your foods clean. go in the diet section a read up
    is this you first cycle?

BigWill78 is offline Junior Member
    yeah its my first one. I am just tryin not to gain a whole lot of fat. i know some will be there but im tryin to do a clean bulk. any suggestions. i have deca test en and dbol .
    please help!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    diet is huge...honestly i strongly believe u can bulk or cut on any AAS with proper diet and cardio

Thread Information