Thread: Hcg

Testo^ is offline Associate Member

Hcg

Hey, i was wondering what is the side effects on HCG ?

And it increases the natural test levels... Why dont people use it all the time off cycle ? Its cheap tho..

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Because you can damage leydig cells if you use to high doses for a time and you can get sides like gyno,and you mess with your own testproduction thats why you use Hcg during cycle and not after because you have to recover from the hcg

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Testo^
    Hey, i was wondering what is the side effects on HCG ?

And it increases the natural test levels... Why dont people use it all the time off cycle ? Its cheap tho..
    Desensitizes the LRH receptors in the leydig sell so that pretty soon you quit producing natural test despite the presence of LRH. It is generally used in long cycles at low doses to restore testicular size/function and therefore a quicker recovery in PCT due to not waiting for atrophied testes to come to life. I think that it is becoming more popular to run HCG not as part of PCT but before it, at the end of a long cycle of a long acting ester you can have a couple of weeks where your nat test levels are still completely supressed by exogenous test and yet you are not adding any more in, so at this point to bring the testes back to size and functionality at producing test is a good idea. If one could time it perfectly you could bring the testes back to life just in time for all your gear to have cleared your system and PCT to begin, this would reperesent a significan improvement over traditional PCT recovery times.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    I am always amazed at the comment about HCG desensitizing the leydig cells. HCG has been used for years as an alternative to TRT, without any side effects. My partner, who is a DR. on HRT has been on HCG for 5 years straight at 1000iu bi-weekly, he gets a bloodtest every 3 months and consistantly around 1000ng of testosterone , which is very high. The desensitizing theory is only that, a theory!

If your natty test is sub-optimal and you want to keep it within optimal ranges, you may benefit from a hcg "program"

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bruce I think the desensitizing "theory" is a factual thing, but it is hard to say at what dose this becomes more evident. Esp since most of the evidence out there is from old school methods where mass amounts were injected at once, up to 10,000i.u. in one shot as I read in one post. So maybe doses of 1000 I.U. eod is not a prob, but if a little does the trick, and for my two cents hcg is very effective, why take more?

Thread Information