Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    270

    sleep disturbances

    Hey bros.
    I've been on test-e 560 mg a week for my first cycle.
    Ive been a week and two days in and taken 3 inj already.
    I'm up all night tossing and turrning with bad dreams too.
    It could be from drinking 4 days a week to about 2 beers a week, so it could be from that. Any comments. tanks.

  2. #2
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Never got insomnia from Test, prolly just the lack of beer, but don't add that back in the mix, most chem dependencies go away within a couple weeks, after that it is the pshycological dep that are tough.

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Hey bros.
    I've been on test-e 560 mg a week for my first cycle.
    Ive been a week and two days in and taken 3 inj already.
    I'm up all night tossing and turrning with bad dreams too.
    It could be from drinking 4 days a week to about 2 beers a week, so it could be from that. Any comments. tanks.
    LOL....nightmares are very,very common on a first cycle.I had horrible nightmares on my first.Lasted about a week.Your body is starting to go through hormonal changes.You'll be fine.I hope you don't get Test flu like many get on their first.Things seem to be happening early for you.I didn't get the nightmares til around week 3.Wait til your sex drive goes through the roof.HAHAHAHAHA


    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    LOL....nightmares are very,very common on a first cycle.I had horrible nightmares on my first.Lasted about a week.Your body is starting to go through hormonal changes.You'll be fine.I hope you don't get Test flu like many get on their first.Things seem to be happening early for you.I didn't get the nightmares til around week 3.Wait til your sex drive goes through the roof.HAHAHAHAHA


    ~Pinnacle~
    Serious? I had never heard of this, do you think it is hormonal change, or a subconscious fear? Well just goes to show if you are willing you learn something new everyday. And it is handy to have a woman around who doesn't mind getting a little action, she will get more than she wants!

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Serious? I had never heard of this, do you think it is hormonal change, or a subconscious fear? Well just goes to show if you are willing you learn something new everyday. And it is handy to have a woman around who doesn't mind getting a little action, she will get more than she wants!
    Very serious.I know alot of ppl that had nightmares their first cycle.I also know ppl that get nightmares running high dose test cycles.IMO it's a hormonal change taking place.I def can't see it being fear,as I was over joyed to finally get "on".Fear wasn't an issue at all.


    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Funkin A! Like I said, learn somethin new ev-day.

  7. #7
    shadowman25's Avatar
    shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    305
    i tossed and turned my first time for about a couple 4-5 weeks . goes away.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •