Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

monkey has the flu

i was making a comeback until i got the flu running nose , constantly coughing i know 100 percent i have the flu now i need advice bro should you work out when you have the flu yes or no. need honest opinion im getting better each day how long till i get better. i can't even eat bananas. another question is i used to be 230 now im 260 and i started working out hard and started benching 225 again instead of 134 pds and my shoulders started getting bigger again and wider. is this muscle mass or fat mass i think i gained back the muscle i lost after not working out for a month. help should i workout while flu eyes are water nose is plugged up keep on coughing need expert advice i cant even joke and type on this computer im so sick peace

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    May I inquire to what you do for a living saluu? Feel better

Blog Entries
    i think meso is is pissing on you, saluu

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    oo boy lol

diesel9 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i can't even eat bananas.
    Is this guy for real??

saluu is offline Banned
    im a driving instructor i teach young girls how to drive can someone help me with flu. should i workout. meso is like hurricane katrina and saluu is like hurricane rita you see meso is coward he attacks without notice and cant destroy shit. salu is like hurricane rita he tells everyone and warns everyone and then destroyies anything in it's path. meso is a one punch knockout even with the flu for salu. he should start lifting his milk jugs and plastic dumbells at home only real roid monkey like salu have the right to lift real weights in side the gym. . train hard or get out the gym. Its not about the hot chicks we go the gym , it's not about lifting heavy ass weight and yelling and screaming and trying to impress anyone. It;s all about being the biggest mother ### on this planet . and that is what saluu the roid monkey and ronnie coleman are all about juice up or shut up.

Blog Entries
    im a driving instructor i teach young girls how to drive can someone help me with flu. should i workout. meso is like hurricane katrina and saluu is like hurricane rita you see meso is coward he attacks without notice and cant destroy shit. salu is like hurricane rita he tells everyone and warns everyone and then destroyies anything in it's path. meso is a one punch knockout even with the flu for salu. he should start lifting his milk jugs and plastic dumbells at home only real roid monkey like salu have the right to lift real weights in side the gym. . train hard or get out the gym. Its not about the hot chicks we go the gym , it's not about lifting heavy ass weight and yelling and screaming and trying to impress anyone. It;s all about being the biggest mother ### on this planet . and that is what saluu the roid monkey and ronnie coleman are all about juice up or shut up.

bwahhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha!!! Thank goodness for you saluu, my day was looking pretty dreary to you showed up, you damn sticky ass monkey, you

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    ????

Blog Entries
    Youre the man saluu!!! I would focus on rest, up your anti-oxidants, and chill out on the gym for a couple days.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    stay in bed and drink banana smoothies. dont work out unless you are 100%

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    My workouts take too much of my energy to be able to recover from the flu and recover from the exercise both.

My advice: Rest until you are over the flu, then become the biggest roid monkey on the planet.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO. This is funny.
    Btw, I don't train when I have a fever. I guess I would not train if I had the flu either (I've only had the flu like twice in my lifetime). If I only have cold symtoms, then I do what I can.

G-13 is offline Member

your the man salu, gotta luv them banannas..get rest, plenty of fluids and stop spankin the monkey.
    Last edited by G-13; 09-23-2005 at 12:21 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    this guy cracks me up every time. either love em or you hate em

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Saluu!! I see you didn't take those english classes.

Unoid is offline Member
    I echo the banana smoothies idea.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Saluu....Should I juice up or shut up?

This little roid monkey needs the big roid monkeys advice... Can I run Dbol for 10 weeks saluu? help saluuuu help!!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Take ginko galoba as well for memory... You said you just started benching 225? You use to say you bench 3 plates for fun... Which is it? Also when you started you said you weighed in at 260-270 and now you act like you gained 30-40lbs... You could cycle because you still live with your mom and she threw all your gear away. Next in the language of ronnie coleman and the roid monkey:

i run through the forest roaring like a lion i beat you down with my banana i can fight like mike tyson no bitting ear though stop raping the little girls you teach driving saluu roid monkey yes saluu you have my suck it policy if you dont like it suck it

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    someone who has a real fear of society due to extremely poor self esteem creates an alter ego...allowing for them to communicate thru the alter ego and if the alter ego is bashed by society then the user using the alter ego does not take the insult directly...and can deal with it much easier.

fuk I thought I was weird.... hehee

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Take ginko galoba as well for memory... You said you just started benching 225? You use to say you bench 3 plates for fun... Which is it? Also when you started you said you weighed in at 260-270 and now you act like you gained 30-40lbs... You could cycle because you still live with your mom and she threw all your gear away. Next in the language of ronnie coleman and the roid monkey:

i run through the forest roaring like a lion i beat you down with my banana i can fight like mike tyson no bitting ear though stop raping the little girls you teach driving saluu roid monkey yes saluu you have my suck it policy if you dont like it suck it

G-13 is offline Member

fukin A dude, that was funny lol

diezell is offline Senior Member
    lmao i wonder where saluu is at he hasnt responded to this thread for awhile

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    lucky he even came back to one of his threads... Retards can be bad, but drunken ugly fuktards forget they even wrote a thread.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    this guy cracks me up every time. either love em or you hate em
    Same goes for "TheLicencee" that little guy is hilarious.
    But if you put he and "Shortie" together you get:

BOBBY D is offline Member
    what the hell is going on here!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

3 plates of pie n chips!!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    mmmmmmmmmm.... pie....................

diezell is offline Senior Member
    lucky he even came back to one of his threads... Retards can be bad, but drunken ugly fuktards forget they even wrote a thread.
    lmao, very good point

BOBBY D is offline Member
    ITS hard to be a good liar, consistantly.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    stay in bed and drink banana smoothies. dont work out unless you are 100%
    Ditto...let your body fully recover before stressing it again in the gym. Working out while still sick will insure that your sick a few more days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    definately a sketchy fella

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    why are u only benchin 225 if you are 265..thats ****en pathetic...bro im 185 and my 1 rep max is 305...BRRRRAAAP

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    3 plates of pie n chips!!
    muhahhahaahhahaa

zuke is offline Member
    Take ginko galoba as well for memory... You said you just started benching 225? You use to say you bench 3 plates for fun... Which is it?
    he is benching three plates... two on one side and one on the other

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    he is benching three plates... two on one side and one on the other
    lmfao

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    injectable B-12 can't hurt....

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man...the monkey is back in action

LOL Saluu.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator