hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

Test 400 what are your experiances

I replaced the cyp I was using with test 400. What are your experiances with this juice. Looks good, nice mixture should work well. What do you all think? I am currently on an hrt of 200mg test cyp and I am running 400mg eq with it. I took out the cyp and added 200mg of the test 400 and a 150mg of deca .

beatlejuice is offline New Member
    All i can say from using it is don't do a full cc of it do half and mix the other half with EQ or Deca . I did that by accident one day and it hurt like a mother, I did it in my quad and could barley walk the next few days.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlejuice
    All i can say from using it is don't do a full cc of it do half and mix the other half with EQ or Deca. I did that by accident one day and it hurt like a mother, I did it in my quad and could barley walk the next few days.
    yup my lift partner used 400 in a cycle as well and he had to skip legs a few time bc the pain was so bad in his glutes and thighs.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I love it but i shoot it with NUBAIN!

jay29msocali is offline New Member

How do I go about to get nubain?

Stupid question i know, but i heard that it is a good pain killer. does anyone know how i can go about getting it? mexico? tj? looking to get deca somewhere down there also. can any one help? thanks

Thread Information