onthecumup is offline Associate Member

Talking update on cycle... very pleased

well fellas, its been about 9 weeks, i have 3 left and im kinda sad already. it has been amazing this was my very first cycle and i took the advice of many smarter people and got incredible gains. im almost done with a 12 week test e only cycle at 250 mg every mon thursday so 500 mg/week. i started at about a lean 185 and am currently at 213 thats 28 pnds with 3 weeks of injections to go. the thing is i hvae not had any bad sides, very very minor acne and very minor water bloat, i hvae kept my figure well and and am still very vascular. i am amazed with this cycle and already have my next lined up ( am waiting 4-5 months though) pct is set up with nolvadex and clomid. lifts have gone up incredibly. in 9 weeks, i brought my bench press from 305 to 355 and my squat from 455 to 515. i love it and recomend any first timer to do this cycle. i just wanted to say thanx to all the vets on here who know there shit. my cam is at home and im at college but will get it soon and post before and after pics. everyone i see asks if im on roids and i just laugh i love knowing that im getting that much bigger that they would assume. just thought id share my experience with everyone and say thanx to all

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Goodjob :-)
    Just keep your cals up post cycle.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Good to hear.

diesel9 is offline New Member
    very nice to hear bro, just the advice i needed to read...

also just an additional note, im sure all the older guys know, but while on test only, if you are sexually active.. you will fall in love and so will the female you are with, i feel like a damn jackrabbit on this stuff and cant get enough and my girl loves it (she doesnt know im on though) but just an additonal thought for those of you who are contemplating

Blog Entries
    Those are som big gains, bro, keep it up. How can your girl not know your on!? My chica caught on about this time in your cycle... She complained for like the first two hours, but then we had sex again, and from then on the was all about it..

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Glad to hear everything went well for you onthecumup. It gives me hope for my first cycle. Its a relief to hear that someone DIDNT have any crazy side effects.

like i said, you are going to experience some... its inevetable (sp) but it just depends on the severity like i said minor bloat and minor acne for me i feel i am very lucky. if you have any additional questions you can pm me.. and to mister fantastic... i know i cant beleive i have been accused and people have joked and my girl actually asked me but asked in like a joking manner so i just played it off another thing is, if anyone has any problems staying devoted to lifting, this will take care of it, i look forward to lifting every single day and cant wait til i get there and im sad when i leave, another motivation is the price you feel as if youre waisting your money if you dont busst you a$$

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    That's so true. I can already tell that the second I start gaining wieht and muscle, my entire life will become about lifting. I am so excited to be able tell that I am growing you know? Instead of going to the gym for months with not so much progress... I cant wait!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    another thing is, if anyone has any problems staying devoted to lifting, this will take care of it, i look forward to lifting every single day and cant wait til i get there and im sad when i leave
    amen to this...

chest6 is offline Banned
    How old are you man?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good job bro.. keep us updated when you are done.. keep up the good work

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    im glad im reading this too...because i am on the exact same cycle....500mg test e a week....hopefully i will get good results...i actually think i have gained about 5 lbs..im only on week 2 and i have gained a few lbs....i think its gonna be sweet...i work outside in the sun all day, and im tired as hell when im out there, but when i get to the gym, its all good!!

Thread Information