imanewbie is offline Associate Member

are these results?

i am only getting ready to go on my 3rd week of test e..500mg week...started monday of last week...and i have been eating like i havent eaten in 2 weeks...rediculous...people at work are telling me that i look like i have lost weight, and i kinda feel that way too, but i weighed myself today and i actually weigh 7lbs more then i did when i started last week...i am taking 10-15mg nolva ed too...will test burn a little fat before it actually starts building muscle?? i feel a diff at the gym...starting to lift a little more then i have in the past few months....any non-flaming input will be apprectiated

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Test E for me "kicks" in about week 5-6. You MAY start feeling the effects, but it may be too early. How is your diet? Training?

i work at a shipyard, so its hard to eat alot while im there, so i try to load up before i leave in the morning...usually a bowl of grits, 4-5 eggs, and a big glass of milk...then i drink a 1000cal weight gainer shake on the way there...then i usually bring corn nuts or something to snack on all day, then at lunch i bring steak, and eggs, or sometimes 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches, also i bring cheese sticks...i think im eating enough, then after work i go straight to the gym, i work out mon tues thurs fri...after the gym i come home, drink a protein shake or weight gainer shake...and eat more steak, eggs, or rice...shrimp....then go to bed at about 10-11, and wake up at 530, and do it all over again...how does this sound...i drink a shit load of water, and a decent amount of milk..no soft drinks, and if i do they are diet

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well, your cal intake should be around 3500. I know this should be on the diet forum, but I would alternate the foods you eat. Not staying on one particular food. I.e. eating steak for lunch and dinner. Alternate, chicken @ lunch steak for dinner, pasta with chicken, etc.

i know, im not saying i am eating the same things every meal, im mixing everything up...thats just an example of what i have eaten today.....but is this looking about right, and do you think i have really gained this weight from the test?

zobobobo is offline New Member
    if you take test enanthate you should know that enanthat ester goes for 2 weeks. You need 2-3 weeks to really start working, i is not dbol r anadrol .

Quote Originally Posted by zobobobo
    if you take test enanthate you should know that enanthat ester goes for 2 weeks. You need 2-3 weeks to really start working, i is not dbol r anadrol.

i do know that..who said i didnt...i wasnt asking for smart ass answers...and i said it is almost 3 weeks now...i was just wondering if the weight gain was from the test, me eating a shitload, or both

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Well, your cal intake should be around 3500. I know this should be on the diet forum, but I would alternate the foods you eat. Not staying on one particular food. I.e. eating steak for lunch and dinner. Alternate, chicken @ lunch steak for dinner, pasta with chicken, etc.
    Agreed...variety not only pleases your palate and makes eating more enjoyable, but if you are trying to gain weight this may actually help you even more

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like its gonna work great . the job is gonna be the factor you are gonna earn more money and do more than ever. yea its common to look like you've slimmed just before you really break out and grow because your metabolism is kicking and the muscle tissue begains to tighten and change.
    My boss just mentioned to me a few days ago that it looks like "i've lost a little weight or trimmed down" now I'm looking to avoid him because I'm taking test prop , deca , and anavar , over the past few days I have just begun to explode.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    i do know that..who said i didnt...i wasnt asking for smart ass answers...and i said it is almost 3 weeks now...i was just wondering if the weight gain was from the test, me eating a shitload, or both
    The test is putting water on you most likely. Or if you haven't eaten enough in the past and dramatically changed your diet for the past three wks, then that can be a major contributor to the wieght gain. Hey, at least your puttin on lbs right?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    the first time i took test it took about 5 weeks or better to really see a change but everyone is different, Now days by the 3rd day of shooting prop I'm pumped.
    Don't forget this guy works a labor proffession plus hits weights its a double duty he may be builing muscle already.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    The test is putting water on you most likely. Or if you haven't eaten enough in the past and dramatically changed your diet for the past three wks, then that can be a major contributor to the wieght gain. Hey, at least your puttin on lbs right?

if i was putting on water, wouldnt that make me look bigger?? my boss and 3 other people told me i have slimmed up...my boss is cool as shit and he dont care what im doing...he has taken HGH, and im convinced hes on something himself...he got slimmed up real fast, and hes just lookin more and more like a beast everyday...he says hes not on anything...but 2-3 months ago he was talking to another guy i work with telling him he benches about 350, and a week ago he told me he got 430 up

G-13 is offline Member
    if i was putting on water, wouldnt that make me look bigger?? my boss and 3 other people told me i have slimmed up...my boss is cool as shit and he dont care what im doing...he has taken HGH, and im convinced hes on something himself...he got slimmed up real fast, and hes just lookin more and more like a beast everyday...he says hes not on anything...but 2-3 months ago he was talking to another guy i work with telling him he benches about 350, and a week ago he told me he got 430 up

Loose lips sink ships, just a word of caution. IF you tell one person you juice that you think you may not trust you will regret it.
    Sound like your doing well, keep it up!

na i trust my boss...hes 23...cool as shit..he knows im on shit, and i know he has done some shit, and wants to again...hes the one that told me to go for it, we dont have drug tests unless we get hurt, and thats only piss and breathalizer to make sure we aint ****ed up while we're at work

bump

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for what?? what do u still wanna know?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Just keep eating. Check out the diet forum.

Test e takes 4-5 weeks to kick in. You'll see better results then.

what are you stats? first cycle? how much are u running?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

if u r eating a shitload and training hard then that is your answer... u won't see any noticeable results from the test e for 4 or maybe 5 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    Just keep eating. Check out the diet forum.

Test e takes 4-5 weeks to kick in. You'll see better results then.

what are you stats? first cycle? how much are u running?

im about 5'9", started at 174 lbs, now im at about 180...dont know bf% and im 21...this is my first cycle, at 500mg test e a week, wast hinking of adding deca , but i think im gonna just stick with test for now

Thread Information