uberzone is offline New Member

Question Question about storing your gear for travel

i have 3 bottles of eq that i would like to transfer into a plastic bottle (example:a small shampoo bottle) for my flight overseas. i plan on washing out the bottle with alcohol for a night ofcourse. Any ideas on the effect if any it will have on my gear, which will go into a fridge as soon as i land.

thanks bros.

Quote Originally Posted by uberzone
    i have 3 bottles of eq that i would like to transfer into a plastic bottle (example:a small shampoo bottle) for my flight overseas. i plan on washing out the bottle with alcohol for a night ofcourse. Any ideas on the effect if any it will have on my gear, which will go into a fridge as soon as i land.

thanks bros.
    i hope you're not just pouring your gear into a shampoo bottle,not sterile, atleast thats what i thought from your post above.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

thanks bros.
    Alcohol will not sterilize the bottle. I wouldnt transfer my gear into a plastic bottle, if thats what you plan doing. Plastic is pourous. Why would you put the gear into a fridge? the only thing that I can think of right now that should be refrigerated aftfer being mixed is HCG . I would think of another way, either mailing it, but then again your going overseas, customs may be an issue.

big_C is offline Member
    Eq don't get fridged bro...and I hope your keeping the Eq in the vials and then dropping the vials into the bottle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Put the Vials in your carry on on the plane and when you get there, stick them in your underpants when you walk through customs. It works everytime for me. Just make sure you wear tightie whities and not boxers OK :-)

i'm still learning so i'm glad i know now not to store my eq in the fridge. i hope i haven't damaged them already but they have only been in there for a week or so. the place where i am going is REALLY againts any kinds of drugs but i'm pretty sure if i put them into a small steril bottle and label it rogain or something i can pass it off. i'm real hesitant on strapping vials to my body because 99% of the time i travel i get searched, no exaduration. not the spread you cheeks and bend over search but pretty damn close. thanks bros for all the great posts and advice without out flaming me.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    That's scary sht to me bro, drug laws are crazy. PLEEZE be carefull if you just gotta take it. Listen to your gut, ditch em if you feel funny about it. Better than gettin cuffed and stuffed. That will put a serious bummer on your plans. I would switch to ancillaries and chalk the cycle. Are you only taking eq? Thats all you mentioned bro? BTW, I like the avatar!!

wink, this has been running through my mind for the last few days now and i came to the conclusion the risk of getting caught just isn't worth it. the rest of my gear were just winny tabs anyway to answer your other question. oddly enough i can easily i can find more gear at my destination so i'll just tuff it out and wait until i get there. my best friend offered to take my gear off my hands so i didn't lose any money and i was able to hook him up. a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders and i can enjoy the flight worry free. thanks posting, this board is filled with great people

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    no prob bro, get your self a doable pct and you will be all set bro! enjoy your trip.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    wink, this has been running through my mind for the last few days now and i came to the conclusion the risk of getting caught just isn't worth it. the rest of my gear were just winny tabs anyway to answer your other question. oddly enough i can easily i can find more gear at my destination so i'll just tuff it out and wait until i get there. my best friend offered to take my gear off my hands so i didn't lose any money and i was able to hook him up. a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders and i can enjoy the flight worry free. thanks posting, this board is filled with great people
    Very sensible, winding up in a Turkish prison or someplace like that is def not worth a little gear.

Thread Information