gokl89 is offline New Member

New cycle help??

Alrite lads looking for yere advice on what would be a good 6 week cycle to do to add a bit of size while getting lean also. still new to all this so yere help would appricated. my past cycles have been 3 short test cycles. now at the moment i have pharma test 250, pharma tren , test 400, anavar , clen and pct of nolva and hcg too. feedback would be much appricated

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Welcome, gok. First of all, unless you are very experienced in dieting and knowing your body extremely well (most don't), I would suggest you either clean bulk OR cut. Don't try to do both (recomp). Your diet will dictate this. Also, although short cycles can be effective, most of the people who are successful with them are vets to this game. I would suggest a standard 12 week cycle with the Test ester of your choice. With the compounds you have listed and since you don't seem to be all that experienced (no offense), I would leave the Tren alone. You probably already know how your body responds to Test, so if you were going to add any of the above, you could backload with the Anavar for the last 6-8 weeks. Follow this with a proper PCT, and you're set.

How about you give the following information:

Your complete planned cycle, including PCT and dosages for all compounds
    weight
    height
    training history
    how long ago was your last cycle?
    What was the duration and dosages of your last cycle?

Answer the above, and you will get a lot better feedback. If you're looking for basic info about cycling, take a look at the stickies towards the top of the page in this section.
    Good luck!

gokl89 is offline New Member
    Hi musclestack cheers for ur response.. Ya I no I don't have a lot of experience looking to learn off u guides cause internet can be mis leading at times for info ... The last 3 cycles were 6 week test 400 cycles 1ml on Monday 1ml on Thursday pct was nolva 30 tabs 20mg 1 week after my last shot every 2nd day until finished didn't use hcg or clomid ( I no stupid out of me bu cause of short cycles balls came back fine) I was happy with my results even from such short cycles ... Was lean bulking obviously with them and my training and diet was very good. Ya was thinkin that with the tren alrite that it's too soon for it. Think I might stick with jus the test 400 again and bring in anavar . I no ur sayin do a 12 week cycle and obviously id get best results doing it that way bu I just want to do a 6 week cycle before I head away on my holidays in 8 weeks time so would u think dosage wise etc would be best to do??
    Height:6ft
    Weight:90kg
    Bf:15%
    Training age: 5years lifting playing sport at very high level all my life.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gokl89 View Post
    Hi musclestack cheers for ur response.. Ya I no I don't have a lot of experience looking to learn off u guides cause internet can be mis leading at times for info ... The last 3 cycles were 6 week test 400 cycles 1ml on Monday 1ml on Thursday pct was nolva 30 tabs 20mg 1 week after my last shot every 2nd day until finished didn't use hcg or clomid ( I no stupid out of me bu cause of short cycles balls came back fine) I was happy with my results even from such short cycles ... Was lean bulking obviously with them and my training and diet was very good. Ya was thinkin that with the tren alrite that it's too soon for it. Think I might stick with jus the test 400 again and bring in anavar . I no ur sayin do a 12 week cycle and obviously id get best results doing it that way bu I just want to do a 6 week cycle before I head away on my holidays in 8 weeks time so would u think dosage wise etc would be best to do??
    Height:6ft
    Weight:90kg
    Bf:15%
    Training age: 5years lifting playing sport at very high level all my life.
    At your bf save the var... Or Try and get down to 12 or lower(lower the better) as your creating a more anabolic environment to grow(think of a sponge all dried up - you all grainy and veiny - then hop on a cycle - you'll be like the water soaking up nutrients/new muscle tissue etc) but diet/training have to be on point -

So your first cycle you ran 800mgs a wk?? That's a very high amount almost double a standard dose of first cycle!

Lay out your cycle
    Test - mgs/wk
    AI/hcg(on cycle at 250iu 2x wkly) not pct)/DA(dopamine agonist = prolactin in check - prolactin follows E2
    Pct. Clomid & nolva & doses

Thx

Thread Information