Thread: Ok I am a NOOB

1972nova is offline New Member

Arrow Ok I am a NOOB

Hello my name is Dan I have belonged to this forum for a while and have tried to consume as much info as possible and do as many searches as i could. I am 6-2 235 I have worked out for a year and a half now after a knee surgerey in my senior year of playing ball. I have wanted to get started on come cycle not sure my best way to go still. I have worked out for a while and have a great plan and diet just looking to make some more gains.I am still searching for a "good source" I do have one and have considered a deca /test cylce. I have my meals and diet down. right now I have a 5-6 day work out schedule solid for a year and do 3 protien shakes a day and do creatine. I geuss for my size and goals looking for my best way to go on my first cycle and info on needles as far weather to buy online and what gauge. I am a noob I know and not looking for a flame just a little info or maybe some guidance. please let me know if you need more info, again justing wanting constructive help thanks again so much.

Dan
    "noob wanting to learn"

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972nova
    Hello my name is Dan I have belonged to this forum for a while and have tried to consume as much info as possible and do as many searches as i could. I am 6-2 235 I have worked out for a year and a half now after a knee surgerey in my senior year of playing ball. I have wanted to get started on come cycle not sure my best way to go still. I have worked out for a while and have a great plan and diet just looking to make some more gains.I am still searching for a "good source" I do have one and have considered a deca /test cylce. I have my meals and diet down. right now I have a 5-6 day work out schedule solid for a year and do 3 protien shakes a day and do creatine. I geuss for my size and goals looking for my best way to go on my first cycle and info on needles as far weather to buy online and what gauge. I am a noob I know and not looking for a flame just a little info or maybe some guidance. please let me know if you need more info, again justing wanting constructive help thanks again so much.

Dan
    "noob wanting to learn"
    First working out a yr is not enough IMO. I would say min. of 3 yrs. However, for my first cycle I went on a Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks(with proper PCT). Do you have your anti-e's planned? Do you have PCT planned? As to pin size, its really up to you where you decide to inject. For ex, delts,bi's, tri's etc I use 1" 25 guage

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Welcome Dan, That seems like avery smooth attempt to pick up a supplier, I hope not though, anyone who responds is prolly a scammer and the mods here don't tolerate it.
    Needles, you may be able to buy them at the local pharm depending on state law, if not try doing a search on here, you will see tons of sites that will sell to you.
    Gauges- spotinjections.com priceless info
    as far a cycle goes I would wait a while if I were you, I didn't touch the stuff til I had been in the gym pretty regularly for 2 years(off and on prior for 10 yrs though.)

needle is offline Senior Member
    I get my needles of of get****.com and mu local vet shops! Test and Deca is a good first cycle! Test 1-12 wks at 500mg and Deca 1-10 400mg!
    Go from that if you have any q's! Im sure will get other thoughts from members!

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Welcome Dan, That seems like avery smooth attempt to pick up a supplier, I hope not though, anyone who responds is prolly a scammer and the mods here don't tolerate it.
    Needles, you may be able to buy them at the local pharm depending on state law, if not try doing a search on here, you will see tons of sites that will sell to you.
    Gauges- spotinjections.com priceless info
    as far a cycle goes I would wait a while if I were you, I didn't touch the stuff til I had been in the gym pretty regularly for 2 years(off and on prior for 10 yrs though.)
    Bro, I didnt even want to touch that subject. You know SC, he'll be all over this.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Mostly I just wanted to let Dan know that his statement could be misinterpreted, as well he should know that any PM's he receives as a result of his statement(accidental or not)are from scammers who just want to steal from him.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Mostly I just wanted to let Dan know that his statement could be misinterpreted, as well he should know that any PM's he receives as a result of his statement(accidental or not)are from scammers who just want to steal from him.
    for sure bro, good job. youre learning grasshopper.....j/k

1972nova is offline New Member
    Sorry guys to be misleading I am not looking for sources at all. I have one and can find others that I will research for sure I have worked out for a year and a half and before that about 4-5 years solid. I took a 7 month break after the knee surgery that is why there is a break

Sorry guys to be misleading I am not looking for sources at all. I have one and can find others that I will research for sure I have worked out for a year and a half and before that about 4-5 years solid. I took a 7 month break after the knee surgery that is why there is a break
    aha, well then its up to you bro. You control your life. Look further up and I layed out a good first cycle

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am still searching for a "good source
    I'd watch my p.m. box and e-mail for scammers galore now that you have asked in a roundabout manner to be hooked up.

I've seen it all, believe me, people ain't as slick as they think they are.

~SC~

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    well! deca and test cyp would probably be the safest and most popular at least what ive seen! make sure you do a proper PCT! Nolva and Clomid and if you go the diet and lifting/cardio down you should be fine! as for needles! youll want a 23gauge needle 1.5 inches long! you can order these of AR or go to www.GET****.com thats where i go. they have terumo and BD syringes! Terumo is the best IMHO. GOODLUCK!

Thread Information