Thread: 1st cycle....

Duster is offline Junior Member

1st cycle....

Ok i was thinking for my first cycle that I might wanna do andriol and anavar ...my friend took andriol and said it was aswome.........and i would also go to my doctor and get some anti est too....what do you guys think....

o wow i dont think ur doc would just give you ant-e's b/c you told him ur gonna do some aas. haha i wont recommend that as a first cycle bro. are you just trying to cut up?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    do some research. 1st, taking andriol , yo will loose everything. its pretty much all water weight anyways. 2nd, for a first cycle, do al ong acting ester testosterone like test enanthate . i just started yesterday and im excited as hell. 3rd, for anti-e's check out this website and youll find research chem's. DO SOME RESEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND!

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster
    ..and i would also go to my doctor and get some anti est too....what do you guys think....
    You go to that doctor and do that and let us know what happens, okay?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to do lots more research first.. I did 4 months worth before even considering my first cycle. you need to READ READ and READ first bro. Cuz then you would see that you should be running test for your first cycle, with maybe, and I mean MAYBE, a little kickstarter like dbol ...dont take this the wrong way, but you dont wanna be hurting yourself by accident......good luck bro!!

ward065 is offline Member
    oral cycles only are bad. i would recommend using prop and enathate for the first 4 weeks , 150mg tprop eod and 200mg te eod and then staying on enanthate for the remainder of the cycle........ 2 shots of 300 mg per week

but if you want to use just enanthate that is perfectly fine, it just takes about 4 weeks for you to feel it. That is why i recommend starting with prop to get the immediate effects...then you can tone down the frequency of your shots. But this may be a more advanced technique.

good first cycle...you will keep your gains much easier

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    You go to that doctor and do that and let us know what happens, okay?

When would be a good time to start using andriol ...like after how many cycles....thanks

Oh and by the way i think i will use test e and dbol kicker for my first cycle...thanks guys

One more thing....i was just talking to one of my best friends who is a source and he said everytime he goes to his doctor he can get anti est....by the way im from canada...we have free health care

Thread Information