jmatt is offline New Member

good choice? what to take

im 18 6 ft tall 145 pounds work out a lil is decca and d bol a good stack to get bigger thats what i want to do but i dont know how much i should take and when, whats a good dose of each and how often, after use will my body get to functioning normal again? what gains should i expect with good work out and diet

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 you don't need any steroids to grow.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    If you had a good workout and diet as you posted, you'd be over 200 lbs already. How about you post your typical workout and diet and we'll help you. And be honest.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    "work out a lil"???????????
    and you feel you need roids why?

well i worked out 4 a while got a lil stronger and bigger not really noticable took a while got a lil discouraged and i want the roids to get noticable results faster. when i quit workin out i was benchin around 180 probably, i just feel like i need and want that extra boost it should help me and not be to bad 4 me at 18 right, i know a few people that take different stuff and it works i just want to be educated and know what im doin before i get into it, it would help me noticably right.

i have a pretty good diet not as good as i could make it work out a few times a week for an hour max out atleast once a week heavy sets i dont really work out anymore, but the roids would motivate a ton

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you get your traning and diet in order you can grow a bunch. If you cannot grow without AAS you won't be able to grow with AAS either. At 18 you can possibly do irreversable damage to your self. It's too risky IMO.

so if i eat right and work out hard i will get as big now naturally as i could with the steroids , how old should u be i know people that do it and it worked well, why is it so bad for u at a young age sorry for asking so many questions just really interested

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatt
    i have a pretty good diet not as good as i could make it work out a few times a week for an hour max out atleast once a week heavy sets i dont really work out anymore, but the roids would motivate a ton

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Read this before you screw yourself up http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=195838

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    but the roids would motivate a ton
    There lies your BIGGEST problem.

Only being motivated from substances that won't do SHIT for you at 18 years old, and a BUCK FORTY FIVE.........

Just forget it, really, forget it. Put it in the back of your mind for a good 5-8 years, and just forget it. Develop motivation to train that comes from pure DESIRE, not from a bottle. As well, the substances you asked about will do nothing for you but make your dick limp like a wet noodle and you will see nothing positive from it.

If you cannot progress and get bigger naturally at 145, then steroids will do NOTHING FOR YOU.

So, simply forget about it. You have no business even thinking about this.

~SC~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There lies your BIGGEST problem.

Only being motivated from substances that won't do SHIT for you at 18 years old, and a BUCK FORTY FIVE.........

Just forget it, really, forget it. Put it in the back of your mind for a good 5-8 years, and just forget it. Develop motivation to train that comes from pure DESIRE, not from a bottle. As well, the substances you asked about will do nothing for you but make your dick limp like a wet noodle and you will see nothing positive from it.

If you cannot progress and get bigger naturally at 145, then steroids will do NOTHING FOR YOU.

So, simply forget about it. You have no business even thinking about this.

~SC~

Exactly. What happens when you get done with a cycle and dont feel like eating or working out? Then where will it go? You should be able to get up to 180, 190 without any juice. Eat and lift and learn.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Well put swole cat

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Minimum age in the opinion of many on the boards is 25. At 18 you could do irreversable damage to your hormonal system and supress your natural testosterone production for life. At 18, your body is kicking out more natural test than it ever will - take advantage of it. You need a solid workout plan - IN WRITING - none of this "I think I'll do some curls today" crap. You need to research nutrition and get on a good consistent eating plan - at your age I'd be eating 7 times a day - good solid meals with natural protein and complex carbs. Lastly but most importantly - as swole cat said - you need desire - motivation -you GOTTA WANT IT REAL BAD!!! If you can't do these 3 things then forget about it entirely - no amount of chemical compounds will help you. Good luck - you can do it if you focus yourself. You'll be amazed at the results you'll get from a focused, sustained effort.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed.. by doing roids now u only mess up things. At least wait so that u know how to train and eat etc... U prolly wont listen to us but its a huge risk if u dont... Remember that even if ur friends seem to be doing great now, they prolly aint gonna be doing that well in 10 years!! n then u r way too young!!! huge risks involved there..

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    if u wanna gain some good size and muscle quick try the mass stack by bsn... no-explode, nitrix, & cellmass u will put on some noticable results without screwin ur body up.. i used that stack & had real good results if i had the money i'd be doin it again rite now

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Well like you I started my first cycle young at the age of 19...I was only about 120lbs..Unlucky me got my mothers genetics..All the males on her side of the family like my uncles etc are about 6-2 and weigh 140lbs...I ate like a madman..All you can eat buffets at school etc and massive amounts of protein..I tried the 2g per lb on my body weight and ate shit to make me sick..I tried all the supplements from pro-hormones to cell-tech..Never gained a single pound..So i gave a deca -only cycle a try..I gained 15lbs and kept approx 10 of those pounds..Im not 24 yrs old and have done a fair share of cycles and maxed at 210lbs..I cut down to about 185 right now..Been clean for 8 months and going back on heavy in 2 weeks to get back up to around 210lbs..The only issue i have about starting juice is i wish i had done a heavy cycle like deca/dbol /test..If your going to juice then dpo it right the first time..If not then i would hold off for a few years...I dont know your genetics..I knw for me, juice was KEY..Gave me bad stretch marks though..

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    tell me bout it i have stretch marks all across my shoulder armpit area and hips anbd thighs!! but atleast u know ur growing!!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread is pointless. the guy doesn't even work out. i'd love to see his training schedule and eating plan
    like sc said, juice is pointless for this kid so why don't we end this here.

thanks for all your comments ill look around for a good lifting cycle and see what i can get done on my own right now

does anyone know of a good source to get a diet and workout plan, ill def wait. any good supplements that would help like creatine, protien mix, something u would suggest

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    does anyone know of a good source to get a diet and workout plan, ill def wait. any good supplements that would help like creatine, protien mix, something u would suggest
    On the main forum page you will see a section for diet and another for workout tips, read alot of them, cuz not everyone will work for you. Take time, figure out what works for you and what doesn't, two-three years from now with good diet and workouts and you will naturally have gained 30-40 lbs.

Thread Information